Chapter 15: The Name's Mitsuki, Kazuki Mitsuki, The Demon Queen

Mitsuki pov

"What on earth is going on- Why are you guys doing here?!"

Everyone stopped to turn their heads towards the door.

Teresa?! Isn't she supposed to be out?!

"Get away from him!" Teresa shrieked as she pushed Jas away from Muzan.

"Are you okay dear?" She asked, checking if he has any wounds.

"Stay out of this." Muzan snarled.

"I'm helping you fight!" She insisted.

"Fine, do as you wish." He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Yesss! Thank you! You won't regret it!" She squealed.

Ugh! What an eyesore!!!

"Who do you wish to kill dear?" Teresa smiled with malice.

"I told you not to call me that. I want to have some fun~ It has been a hundred of boring years. I will distract Jasmine and Camille. Kill that worm for me~" He scowled, but then smirked.

"Miko, stay close to us-"

Muzan already dashed forward and punched both of them, flying. Muzan went after them, leaving me alone with my ex-sister.

Please be safe.

"You should be worrying about yourself first for what's coming next." Teresa smirked.

"I'm giving you 10 seconds starting ahead. Run, like an eyesore you are." She snarled.

And I did what I was told as she started counting down to one.
♤♤♤
"Come out, come out, wherever you are~ Little Brat!"

Shit! There's no way I'm winning against-

Is that a katana?

I silently tiptoed and took it down from the wall. I unsheathed the sword, it's blade reflected. Then, Teresa strike from behind. Lucky, the blade was able to reflect from behind and I was able to dodge it in time.

"Found you~" She smirked.

I completely drew out the katana and threw the scabbard on the floor. I positioned myself, getting ready to battle.

"Now this will be fun~" She licked her lips.
♤♤♤
My reflexes improved, and so does my strength, I have no idea why, but I'm glad that it I'm not in the verge of death.

"Ugh! Why can't you just stay still?!" Teresa yelled in frustration.

"Not a chance!" I attacked and she dodged.

My sword and her magic one clashed, trying to push the other back. Her eyes were glowing blue with hatred. We gritted out teeth, pushing each other, our legs supporting us .

Miraculously, I was able to push her until her ass kissed the ground. Thank you strength! Even though it was weird that I have such strength, compared to a demon.

"How did you-"

I faced the end of the blade towards her neck.

She smirked.

"Not bad, not bad at all~"

"Any last words before I finish you?"

"You let a puny human take you out. What a shame." A cold voice was behind me.

I looked behind, and gasped. Muzan, was bare-chested. God! His abs are blinding me! Focus!

Teresa took the opportunity to use her magic on me when I was distracted. She made tree vines appeared and completely wrapped around me. Only my eyes were visible. It was hard to breath as the vines are getting more tighter by the second, crushing my body. I tried to scream, but the vines covering my mouth too, as it tightens.