Chapter 18: A Plan That'll Bring Her Back Into His Arms

Third person's pov

Somewhere....

Three drunk men just went out from the club and into the dark alley, holding wine bottles and laughing. They just have their fun by fucking those strippers just now.

A woman, wearing a black hooded cloak just passed them. Of course, they checked her out. Her short V-neck black lace dress showed her cleavage, then their eyes roamed on her perfectly shaped body, those curves, that good-looking ass and perfectly sexy bosom, not too big and saggy, just the perfect size that able to make men drool. Her whole body screams perfection, like Aphrodite herself. Although her face was covered due to the shadow of the hood, the guys can't help but crave to have that member penetrate her, that fine looking body must have a sweet tasty pussy. Dirty things started to swell in their minds.

The woman can't help but stop as the three men cornered her.

"May I help you gentlemen?" She asked.

"It's late for a sexy woman such as yourself, to be wondering here in the dark alley."

"Yeah, there are many cases of women getting rape lately. You should be careful~"

"Don't worry~ You'll be safe with us~ We'll promise to protect you" Cooed the third one as he snake his hand around her hips and pulled her closer to him.

"In bed~" He leaned in whispered in husk.

That's when he wanted to knead her breast, she caught his wrist and twisted it with great strength.

She got hold of his arm and flipped him over her shoulders, hard, until his backbone broke.

The man screamed in pain. The others looked at her with threatening eyes, but they don't know if they should attack her or not.

The woman took off her hood. Her pure white hair tied up into a bun, her plum red eyes glowed as a smirk played on her lips as she cracked her neck from side to side.

"Let's do this~"
♤♤♤
She put up her hood up again and walked away from the crops, a satisfying sinister smirk plastered her face.

She came out from the shadows.

"Hey, have you heard a wedding is going to be held in three days. Finally, that Kibutsuji Muzan gets a new wife after he has suffered a great lost three weeks ago. The bride, Jasmine is beautiful too. Bless the newly weds."

Mitsuki stopped her tracks, eyes widened after what she has eavesdropped.

Muzan? Marrying? Jasmine?

She opened her phone to look at the news.

Her eyes were full of rage as what she found out was true.

Kibutsuji Muzan is marrying her sister, Jasmine, in three days!

"What?!"
♤♤♤
Three days later

Third person pov

"I can't do this!" Jasmine exclaimed

"What?" Asked Camille.

"For God Sake, Camille, he's Mitsuki's man! Besides, what if the plan fail?! What if she didn't show up at all?! Am I going to give my dignity away to a man that always cuts off my head for fun?! Do I have I call him honey, or darling, or whatever fucking disgusting nicknames newly weds calls each other! Cause I'm pretty sure that's Mitsuki's role!" She panicked.

"Don't worry, she'll come. If not, Muzan has already set a lawyer for a divorce after the wedding. So you don't have to worry about a thing." Camille smiled.
♤♤♤
Jasmine pov