Chapter 22: A Whole Day Getting Ruin

Mitsuki pov

"Hmm..." I slowly open my eyes.

"Hope you have a nice sleep princess~"

"Hmm..." I rub my eyes and yawn.

Oh yeah, Muzan magically appears in my bedroom and we cuddle to sleep. Well, I'm the one sleeping, this guy doesn't sleep at all!

"Hey, I thought you left." I smiled.

"I have been neglecting you for so long. Today, I'm free to spend time with you, love~" He pecked my lips.

"Cool, okay." I sat up and stretched my arms.

I look over at Muzan, to find him staring at me with those plum red eyes. He's expression is unreadable and his eyes, is like watching its prey's every move.

"What the fuck are you staring at?" I tilted my head.

"You really have changed. Do you want me to kiss you every time you say a foul language?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Hmm, maybe~" I gave him an innocent look and bit my lip.

"Don't tempt me. I'll eat you alive, till you moan my name." He grunted.

"True. I do taste good, until you won't stop eating~ Wanna have a taste sir?" l licked my lips.

And it turns out to be a passionate breathtaking wild sex.
♤♤♤
"Fuck, that always feels good." I panted as Muzan flops beside me.

I manage to shakily stand up and clean myself from the orgasm. I decide to take a shower. The warm water feels good as it flows on my body, the door is kicked open, and there stands Muzan with only just a towel wrapping around his waist. Damn! His God Damn Abs! Even when we had sex he has his shirt on.

"What the fuck are you doing?! Can't you see I'm showering?!" I screamed.

"I know. I'm just gonna join you in the showers. Are you done eye-raping me love?" He smirked, but his eyes were darkened, full of lust.

"S-Shut up! I'm tired of having sex with you just-"

I am pinned against the wall, his hand grabs both of my wrists and pins them on top of me. He smashes his lips into mines and hungrily savours them.

"Umm, No!" I turned my head and he ended up kissing my neck.

"Hmm, Muzan..." I moaned as I enjoyed the feeling of him doing wonders to my body.

I let go of my wrists and I immediately wraps them around his neck. He lifts me up with his hand on my ass and the other on my thighs, as my legs wraps around his waist. He kisses my lips again, and I close my eyes and kiss him back, hard, opening my mouth and letting him slide his tongue allowing him to explore me. It is heated as I am naked and he's only wearing a towel which only covers his lower part. The warm water only makes the situation hotter.

"Hmm, Muzan..." I moaned between kisses.

He finally pulls away. His eyes were darkened.

"What we had wasn't sex. It was making love princess. Don't ever use that word to imply what we had. I made love to you, and I'm not afraid of doing it now." He whispered in husk.

I give him a "Please don't" look.

He chuckles as he put me down.

"Let us just take a nice relaxing bath together. I promise I won't do anything." He patted my head.

Wait What?

"I will not do anything that you don't like." He said and he turned his back on me.

That's how we shower. Turning our backs on each other.
♤♤♤
"Here allow me." Said Muzan as he took the hairdryer from my hand.