Chapter 14: Trying To Stay Alive!

Mitsuki pov

"There..., and done!" Jas smiled.

"Cool! How do I look?" I asked with enthusiasm as I looked at the mirror.

"Awesome! You outdone yourself Jas!" I praised.

"It is nothing. Now for the final touch!" Jas said as she took a potion from her drawer.

"What's that?" I asked.

"You don't want him to know it's you right? Put this on and spread it on your skin to avoid your smell."

"I smell?!" I sniffed myself.

"Gurl, you smell like power and.... sweet?" Jas sniffed.

I do?!

"Whatever it is, you can't smell like yourself." She said as she pushed my body on the bed, helping me with the potion.

I looked normal. My hair and eyes were as dark as night and l even put on a face mask that last for three hours. Why? Because it is magic!

So does everything from head to toe. I know, it feels like Cinderella.
♤♤♤
"Remember! 3 hours! Or you're dead!"

"Yeah! I get It!"

Now it is time to put 'the Muzan plan' into action!

First, how do I find that bastard? Easy! Teresa said that he's staying at his infinity fortress while she's out. Why she told me that? It's part of 'I don't need to worry about Muzan ' deal.

So now the question is...

How the Fuck can I find It?!

Hmmm...

It's underground dim-witt!

Oooh Okay...

Wait? Who said that?

I looked around, finding no one on the streets in the night. Huh? Probably my inner voice. I shrugged my shoulders and proceed.

How can I-

"Well, well, well, look what we have here? A puny human, all alone on the streets at this time."

I turned my head and met a repulsive looking demon. By the looks of it, he probably eats alot of humans.

Eww, bulging yellow eyes like fish, skin so dry and thin that you can see its blood veins. Long Double tongue?! Eww!

The Fuck! That thing crawls!

Great! And I'm unarmed as well!

Word of advice. What are you going to do when you're facing a situation like this?

Run for your life.
♤♤♤
"Stop chasing me!" I screamed and ran.

"Then stop running away! You look delicious!" He shouted.

Eww! No!

I was running like a marathon! And I hate running! My legs felt numb as hell! I just wanna die!!! I didn't look where I am going until-

"Ouch!"

I bumped into someone and feel on the floor. Sooo *pants* tired *pants*!!!

"Finally out of breath I see~"

Fuck!

"Well let us see how nice you'll taste- Muzan-sama!"

The demon's head exploded into smithereens after he mentioned that name. Eww, My God!

Wait, Muzan?!

I looked up and a pair of red malicious glowing vertical orbs staring right down at me. Ooo Fuck! Isn't he suppose to be at the fortress! What the fuck is he doing here?!