Chapter 40 - Dang It, Recovery Girl!

Start from the beginning

"What time was it when All Might called?"

"That was in the middle of the day." He should have been up at that time. Wait a minute...that tone that readers can't tell!

Why do we bother fixing the wall at this point?

"You know, don't you? You just won't tell me." Two nods. Oh, fuck me! Not literally, but more like kill me. During our conversation, Shouta led us out of the airport and has forced us into the car that the UA staff shares. I'm forced in the back with Satan here, and Hizashi and Nemuri are in the front with bliss.

Lucky.

Now, what have I done to piss Shouta off?

---

Alright, so we are at UA, and I still have no idea what is going on. Shouta drags me inside the building towards the devil woman's office.

Recovery Girl's office.

WHAT THE FLIPPITY DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?! I HAVE BEEN A GOOD BOY, THE WHOLE TIME!

I'm forced inside the office to see Recovery Girl prepared for something. The moment I walked in, she smacks me upside the head with her cane.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Yeah, I'm salty now.

"For worrying, everybody! Now, go behind the screen. I need to do an x-ray on your arm." Recovery Girl states as she pushes me in the direction. Thank gawd, I wore no metal today.

"But, my arm is fine?"

"I'm not going to believe you until I see it myself. Be quiet before I wack you again."

"You will find a reason to anyway!" That's the absolute truth. I will be surprised if I don't have a bald-spot from her by now.

This, of course, gets me a hit from the cane again.

It only takes a couple of minutes. When I step out, I spin in circles to release some pent-up energy. Recovery Girl faces the three adults in the room as I walk over to join them.

"Well, believe it or not, Midoriya's arm is done correctly. It seems to be healing correctly, as well. The only thing I would have done differently is knocking him out and giving him pain medication."

"This is why you should have more faith in me," I say with a smirk.

"Except you didn't account for complications, Midoriya."

"Social Darwinism! I die, I die - damn, stop hitting me! And you wonder why I have mental problems!"

"Unless you want to keep that cast on, I recommend you be quiet!" Sadly, I got to shut up because I kinda want my arm back, " I didn't expect you to go quiet."

I wasn't born yesterday, Grandma! I ain't going to respond to that. Recovery Girl kisses my cheek, and I feel my arm heal. Yay, my arm is back! Suddenly, I stumble. I close my eyes as my vision betrays me as I am dizzy! The last time that happened was when I drank too much...so always! Thankfully, I'm able to catch myself, but I feel a hand grip my upper arm of the unbroken arm.

"Izuku, are you okay?" I hear Hizashi's worried voice.

"Yip! I just got a hang-over is all!" I respond way too happy.

"Midoriya, when was the last time you slept and how long?" Recovery Girl asks. It takes me a moment to recollect my thoughts and open my eyes.

"Yesterday morning for an hour," BANG, "COME ON!"

"Before that?" Oh boy... I ain't going to tell the truth on that.

"Three hours the night before." Another wack! I DON'T THINK THIS IS WHAT A NURSE DOES! A rough voice ruins the silence.