"Maybe." I shrugged while giving him a sweet smile. I had no intention of being rude, but still, the code had to be respoected-if he had some form of crush on me it would be wrong for me to lead him on. After all my alligence will always be to the Jedi.

"Ok then, bye for now." He smiled back with a slight sparkle in his eyes as he ran back up towards where he'd been training.

"Bye." I hummed back while waving one hand his way, then proceeding to turn and shake my head slightly with a whispering chuckle as I headed to the corner in order to train.

It was now around midday, and I was currently sat in silence meditating, not a sound to be heard around nor a movement to be felt. I was busy feeling my connection to the force, exploring it and investigating just what it would allow me to sense.

'(Y/n)...'

My eyes suddenly opened and my head jolted up at the whispering sound, stunned as I tried to figure out wether it was real or imaginary. A warm fire had sparked inside me, a feeling I felt I remembered, a warmth I could never forget...

...was it really that though?

Before I could further question the feeling someone walked in and my head flicked round to see one of the masters, though I wasn't familiar with their name.

"Padawan (y/l/n), the council requests you to proceed out to protect the senator of Naboo, they ask you act with the upmost caution and speed. Here is the senators location and information on your mission, the council will contact you again when they have a plan in place." The elegant woman said calmly while taking one of my hands and placing a holo file into it. I was stunned silent, the council were allowing me on a mission, without my master, just me.

"I understand master, I will not let you down." I finally responded with determination flaring in my soul as I stood up and quickly gave her a bow of my head.

"I believe in you child, now go, we know not when the senators enemies will attack again." She said smoothly while ushering me to the door.

"Understood master." I quickly said looking back at her before running off to the temple doors, my robes and hair flying out behind me as I sped by other Jedi out into the open of the main steps. I'd finally been entrusted with a responsibility, and I was not about to let anyone down. As I ran out towards the speeders the realisation hit me that I couldn't drive, and I certainly didn't have time to ask for a lift. I checked the location while running down the steps-almost tripping on the last few as I closed up the projection. The senator was four blocks away, so I'd have to take the back streets in order to save time. Without pausing to catch my breath I began to run and weave through the city, jumping on and over a few stationary speeders as I focused on my destination.

Eventually I reached the senate building and ran straight in, ignoring the few shouts of a security guard as I ran into the lift and pressed the floor I needed, tapping my foot impatiently as it began to speed me up into the air. Finally the door opened and I ran out, startling a few people as I abruptly stopped in the entrance and placed my hands on my knees while I panted for air. I could feel eceryone was staring down at me so I tried to straighten up and look presentable.

"Sorry about that, my name's (y/n) (y/l/n), I'm here to help protect the senator, I was sent by the Jedi council." I stated while trying to control my breathing as the soldiers remained defensive towards me.