Chapter 39 - Fuck I-Island!

Start from the beginning

"Can you hack through the top security?"

"He probably can! He can hack through the gov-!" Sorry Kaminari, but I'm going to cut you off here. This is why people think you're the UA traitor!

"Not all the way."

"WHAT!?" Damn, they are loud. That's my job, usually!

"Do I need to switch to our native language for you all to understand? Besides, I need more information before I start exploding the place."

"IZUKU, WE ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO-" Does this boy not get a joke?

"Iida, you're not helping with my mentality right now. Oh, we are here!" Thank God! Iida should have gone in the military. Damn.

For further plot convenience, we even appear on the second floor that looks down to the first floor. It seems like a pleasant place with food tables, alcohol, and candles if you ignore all the heroes tied up.

Who wants to take a guess on who is on the first floor?! Nobody? I will answer it for you!

All Ass! I mean, All Might!

As suspected, he is in a bit of a KNOT!

. . .

You can kill me. I don't mind after that bull shit.

"How were you able to predict so much, if I may ask?" Momo asks with undertone in her voice. I have been around Nezu, the same rat who has me regularly stalk people. I think I can tell the slightest change in mood. I just can't tell you what. I tap my visor as I look at her.

"My visor is showing me the programming. Pretty simple to understand once you translate the ten different languages it's in. I can see what is going on in the building without us being tracked, at least."

"You realize that's not normal, right? Also, you can do that but not hack it?" Jiro asks. I can practically feel the skepticism from everybody.

"Normal to me! And I can hack it, but we would be tracked down unless I randomize everything in the program. That gets kinda hard, especially if they start trying to kick me out. While I'm talking to you, shove your fucking earlobe into the ground, please!"

"IZUKU, PLEASE USE PROPER LANGUAGE AND POLITELY ASK FOR SOMETHING!" Honestly, at this point, I shouldn't have to say who it is. Ignored.

"Um, why?" I can't blame the skepticism this time.

"I'm going to talk to All Might. I'm hoping the idiot knows sign. If he is to start talking right now, could you hear him?"

"Yes." Hallelujah, we have something! This is practically what her quirk was born to do. I wonder how many people has she stalked on? I'll have to ask her that later. For now, I have to save my grade.

"I need you to translate for me. I can sign to him, but I don't have fantastic hearing like you. Can you do that for me? Please?" Yes, I can say please.

"Yeah, sure. How are you going to get his attention without anybody else noticing?" I can't go down there and punch his smile away, huh? Shit. I have to catch him with the eye.

Oh wait, this is simple.

I pull out my phone to turn on flashlight mode. I turn it on and off a couple of times until All Might looks at us. I put away my phone and raise my hands to sign.

(Italics are sign)

"Please tell me you can read what I'm signing. Otherwise, I can't help you. On another note, we can hear you talk."