Chapter 11

The sun shone down across the mattress where Toni and Cheryl were interwined. Each of them were sounds asleep. After Nana Rose had left they hah a very...heated...night and were both very much ready to sleep in. Their bodies still pressed very close together, both naked. The sun's light shone slowly over the interwined lovebirds, softly waking Toni.

Toni's eyes slowly opened, feeling something warm and soft next to her. She looked over to see Cheryl peaceful, sleeping face. Scooting even closer to her sleeping girlfriend, Toni kissed Cheryl, loving the feeling of waking up next to her love. Toni blushed when she heard a soft moan escape from her sleeping girlfriend. Feeling Cheryl stir, Toni quickly broke the kiss, not wanting Cheryl to wake up to being kisssed without consent. Watching Cheryl's eyes flutter open made Toni's heart skip a beat, her love was adorable.

"Mmmmm, good morning babe" Cheryl said, feeling the tingles of Toni's lips on hers.

"Good morning to you as well princess" Toni replied, blushing when she realized that Cheryl had been awaked for the kiss.

"Last night was great" Cheryl said, pulling Toni back over. Cheryl let out a soft moan when their breasts touched.

"I thought so to, princess" Toni responded, blushing at the memory of Cheryl, screaming her name over and over again.

"Well, as much as I would like to stay here with you," Cheryl said, beginning to get out of bed, "I need food."

"No!" Toni protested, hugging Cheryl's waist, trying to pull her back to her. Cheryl couldn't help but oblige, her preciouse Toni was so adorable that she even came before food right now.

"Oh? And what is it that Toni wants Cheryl so much for?" Cheryl ask, putting on a fake pouty face.

"I...I want to be neat you fro just a litle longer..." Toni said, blushing.

"I guesse it's good that I want to as well" Cheryl replied. Snuggling back against Toni, Cheryl could feel herself relaxing. She loved this so much, knowing that her preciouse Toni was right there in her arms. Cheryl felt Toni nuzzle close to her.

"Cher...your skin is so soft...it feels so nice" Toni moaned, making Cheryl blush. She took great pains to keep her skin in good condition just for this reason, but it was nice to hear it from her girlfriend.

"Thanks babe, your skin is pretty soft to, but not as soft as..." Chery leaned into Toni's face, "your lips..." She said, locking lips with Toni. Toni let out a soft moan that sent a shiver through Cheryl's body.

"T-Toni...I think we should have breakfast, Nana will be back soon" Cheryl moaned, her willpower rapidly fading. She didn't want to have sex while her Nana came home, but Toni was making it very hard not to.

"Cher, stay here, I'll make us breakfast in bed." Toni said, emerging from the covers and walking to the kitchen after pulling on of Cheryl's shirts on. All Cheryl could do was stare at Toni's body. She had never been one for peeping or watching other girls get dressed, but this was a bit different, this was her girlfriend, she had a right to stare. She loved how her girlfriend was built, small but strong, it matched her personality perfectly. 

After Toni had left the room, Cheryl rolled over to where Toni had been sleeping and sniffed her pillow. Sure enough, Cheryl could still smell her girlfriend on it. Soon, Cheryl heard the sound of pots and and pants being moved around and food sizziling. Toni knew where everything was so Cheryl felt no need to go help her. Instead, Cheryl just curled up, still inhaling Toni's sent.

"I wonder what she's making..." Cheryl thought, her mouth watering, "What does it mattter though, it will no doubt taste great..."

"Okay princess, it's ready!" Toni sang, almost on cue. Toni came in with a tray carrying a tray with pancakes, coffee and some fruit. Setting it down between them on the mattress, the two girls quickly began to eat, both hungry after the previous night.

"Cher?" Toni spoke, in between bites.

"Yes, my love?" Cheryl replied, she had already eaten her fill. Now she was just using her extra time to watch Toni eat, something that she got a lot of delight from.

"Can we just spend the day  at home today?" Toni ask, she couldn't think of any plans they had and just wanted to spent a day with only Cheryl and later on Nana Rose.

"W-wha...? S-sure" Cheryl stuttered out, wondernig what Toni had meant. Cheryl was moving the tray to the side, the plate of pancakes now empty.

Cheryl, threw her arms around Toni before pulling the suprised brunette into a long kiss. 

"Mpmph" Toni exclaimed, caught off guatd by the sudden kiss. Soon, Toni felt her body relax and melt into Cheryl's. Hugging Cheryl tightly, Toni pulled the redhead closer to her.

"Wanna go again?..." Cheryl said, seductively. Toni felt her face heat up.

"Not yet...I want to snuggle more..." Toni replied, making Cheryl blush. Chreyl was not used to Toni saying no to anything.  Not wanting to force Toni into something she didn't want, Cheryl let herself relac and melt into Toni's arms.

Both girls laif there, reveling in the softness of the sheets and each other. Soon Cheryl looked up to see Toni had fallen back asleep. Cheryl smiled softly before kissing Toni's forehead before snuggleing up against Toni and letting sleep wash over her as well.

In that position Nana Rose found them a few hours later. With a soft slime she took a few pics and then walked out of the room as quiet as possible. She was just happy that Cheryl found someone who truely cared for her and she was sure that Toni will do anything for Cheryl.

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like this little update.
Let me know if you have any ideas or wishes about what should happen next.

Check out @cherryserpentt