23: jealous

we all went out for dinner at a pub. yeah, a pub. ashton ordered some beers for him and the guys and got me a soda.

"really ashton?"

"you're too young."

"i'm the same age as calum and luke and you're still giving them beer!"

"they're guys."

"you're so..ugh!"

"thank you."

i seat myself in between luke and michael and try not to pay any attention to michael.  hey, luke is finally not on his phone.

"syd?"

"yeah?"

"look."

i look up and to my left to see luke smiling like a goof.

"what am i supposed to be looking at?" i say while trying to control my laughter.

"my teeth."

"okay what about them?"

"are they nice?"

"i guess."

"you know," he says taking a slug of his beer, "you're like lemonade on a hot day--"

"ugh not again."

"sweet lemonade, sweet sweet lemonade."

"shut up, luke."

i hear laughing next to luke and look over to see calum.

"what's so funny calum?"

"luke's trying out a pick up line."

"for who?"

"a giiirl."

"a girl? who?"

"he was kidding."

"ooh i got one. but its more of an insult," i say excitedly.

"shoot."

"you know what the size of your dick is in my mind?"

ashton quickly spit out his beer and started choking, while michael patted his back, and luke and calum's eyes widened.

"smalla than a bug."

luke instantly starts laughing, and so does michael, ashton still trying to calm down from his choking.

"HAHA YOU'RE SO FUNNY," calum says sarcasticly, "i was 6!"

"still funny."

"hey you wanna know what's even more funny?" calum said.

"what?"

"remember when michael's friend posted a picture of them on instagram after a visit."

i fake smiled then looked over at michael who was turning red.

"hahaha! that was a good one michael!" calum says, while fake laughing.

"calum remember when your nudes leaked?" luke says.

"shut up!"

"can you guys stop?" ashton said.

"remember when you dated biannca?"

ashton sighed and rubbed his eyes. he was so tired of this biannca shit.

we were all dead silent for about 5 minutes until the food came. as we ate, michael tried to make small talk but really nobody responded. not even me.

after we ate we drove back home and we were all in the living room. ashton watching tv, luke and calum on their phones, and michael just sitting there.

"oh my fucking god, can someone say something already?!"

"what's there to say michael?"

then luke suddenly leaned over to me and kissed me on the cheek. and boy did michael get mad. he stood up and pointed at luke to ashton & ashton just shrugged.

"are you fucking serious?" he said abruptly.

he grabbed me and made me stand up.

"hey ashton, what if i just made out with sydney right now?"

ashton didn't look away from the tv.

"fine," michael pulled my neck to make our faces closer together but i pulled away.

i let go of michael's grip and scoffed.

"what?" he said confused.

i rolled my eyes and went upstairs. i heard footsteps follow me. like more than 1 person.

i went into my room and slammed the door. i sat on my bed then seconds later michael burst into my room, gripping luke's hand.

"thanks for knocking."

"why'd he kiss you on the cheek?"

"i-"

"are you guys dating? do you guys have a thing going on? are you guys having sex?!"

"hey, hey michael?"

"what."

"did i invite you to my barbeque?"

"no.."

"THEN WHY ARE YOU ALL UP IN MY GRILL? WORDS OF WISDOM FROM THE GREAT CALUM HOOD."

seconds after saying that, calum popped into my room.

"yes?"

"ugh leaaavee."

"what? i heard my name--"

"i was using it as a reference! now leave!"

"love you, bye."

he ran back downstairs. i groaned in annoyance.

"syd, are you dating lu--"

"NO MICHAEL I'M NOT. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY HE DID THAT."

"luke?!"

he put his face in his hands, and when he took then out he looked embarrassed.

"i--" he said trying not to giggle, "i was just trying to get you to admit your feelings for her."

my eyes widened and then i looked at michael. he instantly smirked.

"okay thanks for making me jealous for no reason, luke. you can leave now."

"but ash--"

"leave us alone, luke."

"okay.."

he walked out of the room and closed the door. the second michael jumped onto my bed, my door sprung back open. this time it was ashton who came in.

"michael. out."

"but--"

"off. limits."

"finnnee," michael wined as he walked out.

he quickly winked at me, ashton noticing, and then went back out. ashton just mugged me and left my room.

gee, thanks luke.