22: did he just?

after that whole "nobody likes you" shenanigans & the whole conversation with michael, things got kind of crazy.

almost every day since that night for 2 weeks, around 3 or 4 in the morning michael's always been meeting me in the kitchen. and yeah. stuff happens you know.

we were almost caught yesterday, luke came downstairs. i had to hide under the table while michael had no where to hide.

once luke saw him, nude, wow was it awkward.

"hey mich--whoa," luke said while covering his eyes.

"luke! h-hi. what're you doing here?"

"nothing i uh, thought i'd find sydney down here."

"what? why?"

"i was bored & confused."

"keep it that way."

"what?"

"you know i like her..."

"you like--"

michael quickly covered his mouth while one hand was trying to hide his, yeah.

"we'll go upstairs and talk about it, now go."

"okay okay. one question though."

"what?"

"why are you naked in the kitchen at 3:30 in the morning?"

"i uh, i need some me time and food pleasures me."

"okay.."

luke quickly grabbed an apple and ran upstairs.

i came out from under the table and started handing michael his clothes.

"sorry."

"he's going to tell ashton. you know that right?"

"worth the risk."

"and he's going to send me back home."

"nah, he won't."

"you don't know that."

"well, *sigh* i uh, *clears throat* better get up there and explain myself to luke."

"okay."

"see you later?"

"of course."

he finished putting on his clothes, winked at me and ran upstairs.

sneaking around was never really my thing. every time i tried, i was always caught. for example, ben. remember ben? yeah. that was dreadful.

later on that day was awkward stares from luke & ashton making him snap out of it. calum wasn't really upset from the breakup like before, ashton was happy from that, and michael tried not to make it "noticeable" thay he likes me.

now its a new day. right now its 1 in the morning and i'm actually tired now. so i slept. and woke up at 9.

well isn't this new! i actually sleep a full 7 hours! when i go downstairs, everyone is already awake.

"morning."

"good morning."

"good morning? you feeling alright syd?"

"why?"

"you never say good morning."

"well, its actually a good morning."