12: interview

oh boy, interviews. los angeles, time for interviews.

"syd, if you wanna go, you got hurry up!"

"i don't wanna go!"

"well too bad, you're going!"

"ugh!"

since its interviews, i gotta dress "nicely" words from my brother ashton.

so i decided to wear a black and red flannel with a black tank top & black skinny jeans & my red hightop converse. it looks like something luke would wear. whatever.

when i went downstairs, everyone was dressed nicely & they smelled good.

"you look rugged."

"shut up, ashton."

"why can't you dress nicer?"

"why can't you just let be stay here?"

"because you always go to interviews with us!"

"your fans always assume i'm a groupie."

"well you're not, now let's go."

we left, and when we got to the station, it was packed with screaming fans.

"ashton! i love you! have my babies!"

"luke you're bae! you're so fucking perfect!"

"oh my god, michael! ah!"

"calum the asian one, i fucking love you, babe!"

girls screaming their love for my brother and the band all over the place. it makes me feel really lucky to even be able to have a conversation with them, which many of these girls might never get to.

they took a couple pictures with some of them, like always, i got dirty looks from some girls. i was so happy when we went inside.

but, even more screaming. guess this is a live interview with fans watching.

i went backstage, and watched from the screen that was recording it.

"hello everybody! today we have 4 talented australian guys, give it up for 5 seconds of summer!"

the girls screamed and cheered, i think i saw some crying.

after introducing and all that, they started asking questions. basic questions, the same questions mostly asked at interviews.

then it was the fans' turn.

"yes, what is your name sweetie?"

"diana."

"well hello diana, what is your question?"

"current relationship status?"

luke said single, ashton said single, calum just laughed & michael giggled and said "it's complicated."

everyone in the crowd oohed & i just shook my head. good god.

"yes, you're name?"

"sarah."

"hello sarah."

"hi, um, michael & calum, are you both single, or not?"

"*clears throat* you see, sarah, there's this girl who i might wanna really get to know," calum said. then he giggled.

"i like this girl, she's great, but i don't know if she feels the same about me," explained michael. i'm not sure if that was indirect to me, but you never know.