10: dating sucks

it's 3 in the morning and i still can't freaking sleep. i decide to go downstairs to get something to eat cause i'm starving.

*tip toes downstairs*

*goes to refridgerator*

ugh. milk, yogurt, random food i'm not in the mood for.

vegemite sandwich it is i guess.

i start making the sandwich when i hear footsteps coming downstairs. please don't let it be ashton please.

"sydney, what are you doing up so late?"

"i'm starving so-"

"oh. what are you making?"

i finish and cut it in half. i hand calum the other half.

"ohhh. haven't shared a sandwich with you in a while."

"well ashton's not here."

"yeah. hey thanks."

"did i wake you up?"

"oh uh, no, i was just awake already."

"i can't sleep, and i was hungry and now i'm here."

"i woke up and couldn't go back to sleep."

"why?"

"i had a nightmare."

"about?"

"you left us and we didn't know what to do so we died."

"aw."

"they died by getting hit by a truck, i commute suicide."

"calum what."

"don't know what'd i'd so if we lost you."

"you'd probably have to make your own vegemite sandwiches."

"true."

"michael will probably be happier, ashton won't have anyone to yell at anymore, and luke will go blind from staring at his phone so much."

"that's completely accurate."

i put a disappointed look on my face, i thought he would correct me about michael, but i guess not.

"you okay?"

"y-yeah. i'm gonna go now."

"okay. goodnight."

he tried hugging me but i just ran upstairs. i went to my room and started tearing up. i threw alot of stuff around my room. not loud enough to wake up the guys though.

when i stopped i just face planted onto my bed. i sat up and rubbed my eyes. i'm tired of this.

maybe calum's kidding. maybe michael does care. i won't talk to him at all tomorrow. we'll see.

-

the next morning i woke up around 11 and got up. i smelled bacon. gross. i fixed my hair a bit then went downstairs.

"good morning!"

"hey ash. hey luke."

"h-hi."

"why are you cooking bacon?"

"because michael asked for some."

"ugh."

ashton gave me a look then put the spatula down and walked over to me with his arms crossed.

"what do you mean ugh?"

"nothing."

"if you and michael hate each other again thats fine with me, just don't bring the bad vibes to the table."