9: belly piercing

so it's official. i have feelings for michael's fucking clifford. except the fact that we'll never be. cause he's perfect and i don't think he likes me anymore. and because ashton would murder him.

i used to act so calm around michael, and now i can't even be in the same room as him without saying something stupid.

*living room time with the guys*

michael's playing a video game like always. luke on his phone as always. but for some reason calum started up a conversation with me. instead of playing with michael. ashton was taking a shower upstairs.

"hey sydney, pass the chips, yeah?"

"here."

i tossed the bag to luke. it was right next to him, the hell?

"hey, hey syd," calum whisper-shouted to me.

"yes, calum?"

"i like you."

"thanks."

"you like me back right?"

that made michael pause the game and luke look up from his phone. wow. that caught their attention.

"i don't know-"

"you like me. whenever a girl says i don't know they actually mean yes."

"no you're completely wrong. it actually means that i actually don't fucking know."

"well, when you do, you know where to find me at 3 in the morning *wink*"

"gross."

i got up and went to the kitchen. i heard footsteps following me and i felt someone breathe on my neck. i was afraid that it was calum and that he was going to kiss me and in that exact moment ashton comes. so i just decided not to look back.

i grabbed a 7up & backed up and purposely bumped into the person.

i turned to see michael. immediately blush really hard. calm down, sydney, calm down.

"oh s-sorry mike."

"haha, its cool. i wanted to scare you."

"well it worked haha."

me being a stupid person accidentally shook the soda a couple times and when i opened it, it exploded all over my shirt and on the floor.

"shit!"

"nice job, syd."

"shut uppp."

i grabbed a red washcloth we had and started wiping it up.

"hey, that washcloth is almost as red as your face haha."

i rolled my eyes and stood back up after cleaning it up.

"really bad choice of wearing a white shirt."

"why?"

"cause now i can see through it."

"and that's a bad thing?"

oh shit. that slipped out. i mentally slapped myself.

"well-"

"um, forget i said that, my bad."

"sydney, it's ok-"

i ran upstairs and immediately threw off my shirt and changed it as fast as i could. i walked out to find my brother shirtless, coming out of the steamy shower, gross.

"ew!"

"ewww!"

"why are you ewing me?!"

"i can see your stomach!"

"its a crop top you idiot!"

"its nasty!"

"ugh!"

he went to his room, and i went back downstairs to grab my phone off the couch and get a new soda.

luke's eyes widened when he saw my shirt.

"syd, what are you-"

"whoa!" calum said as he turned to see what the fuss was about.

the reason why they're surprised is for 2 reasons. 1, i never wear crop tops, literally they have never seen my stomach except back in 10th grade because of a pool party. 2, i have a belly piercing and i guess they never seen it.

"what is that?!"

"a piercing."

"why are you wearing that shirt?!"

"it was the first one i saw, so i just put it on to get my phone and a new soda."

"well, why do you own that?"

"my mom gave me it for a present."

"ohhhh. well, sydney. we should go upstairs and have a talk."

"no way, calum."

"well thanks for bringing out my little friend!"

"gross!"

i quickly grabbed my phone off the couch and went back to the kitchen to grab another soda. once i did i turned around, and guess who i bumped into again? yes, the amazing michael.

"you okay-whoa."

"that's what i said!"

"yeah i'm good now i'm going upstairs, bye bye."

"um, uh o-okay."

michael turned really flabbergasted and ran his fingers through his bright red hair. i chuckled to myself.

once i got upstairs, i changed into a new shirt that covered my stomach and went back downstairs.

when i got to the couch i sat next to luke.

"nice piercing you got there," he told me.

"it's cool, huh?" i pulled up my shirt to show it once again.

i started playing with it and then luke started biting his lip, and fiddling with the black ring he had pierced into it. oh luke. he does that all the time.

"c-can you stop that?"

"no problem."

i put my shirt back down and seconds later, ashton came downstairs smelling fresh and clean.

"what's happening?"

"you never told us sydney had a belly piercing!"

"didn't want to."

"why?"

"cause then i knew it'd make you all 100 times more attracted to her."

"well, it worked."

"you showed them?!"

"i forget they didn't know, okay?!"

"now look what happened!"

"well, luke won't stop looking at me, calum just won't stoo saying whoa whenever he looks at me, and michael can't talk."

"michael, speak!"

he patted his back and michael just sat there mumbling and running his fingers through his hair and rubbing his eyes in disbelief. its amazing what a piercing can do to a guy.

"i'm just, gonna go.."

"okay bye!" ashton yelled.

i went upstairs but i still heard luke say "you're sister is so hot." and ashton replying with "fuck off." oh ashton.