15: sweeter than candy

being calum's girlfriend is different. he's really sweet, sweeter than candy. he surprises me alot. michael? he just scoffs and walks away. what's his problem? he has a girlfriend, why isn't he spending all his time with her?

i woke up, brushed my teeth, and went downstairs.

"good morning my love!" calum said as he scoped my up and kissed me on the cheek.

"good morning c-dizzle," i say as i giggle.

ashton laughed and put a plate with bacon and toast on it.

"ashton," i muttered, glaring at him.

"its okay babe, i'll eat it for you."

"no its fine, ashton should eat it."

"what, why me?!"

"because you know i don't eat bacon, yet you put it on my plate."

"i'm sorry, i forgot."

"it-it's okay, i-i'm just tired. i'm not hungry. i'll be down in a while."

i ran upstairs and into my room. i rubbed my eyes and yawned. why am i acting so weird?

i changed into something comfortable, and brushed my hair, then went back downstairs.

michael & luke were already down there, everyone was already up for the day.

"where's calum?" i asked luke.

"he went somewhere."

"okay."

i sat on the couch next to luke. he was on his phone, as. always.

"why are you always on your phone?"

"because i can."

"let me see what you're on."

"no."

"what, are you on pornhub.com?"

"what! no!"

"then let me see what you're on!"

"noo!"

i tried snatching his phone out of his hands but he kept moving away while squealing.

"luuukkkee!"

"syyyydd!"

"i wanna seee!"

"too baaadd!"

we eventually flopped on the couch laughing. when we stopped laughing, i stayed in the same position, which was staring at the ceiling. it's a hobby.

"oh no, she's zoned out. again."

ashton snapped his fingers in front of my face and i sat up.

"you okay?"

"y-yeah, why?"

"you went blank for a sec."

"sorry. i-i'm going upstairs."

"okayyy."

before i got off the couch, i quickly snatched luke's phone from his hand and ran upstairs as fast as i could. i could hear luke running after me. i quickly slammed my bedroom door shut and locked it. all i could hear was luke banging on it.

"sydney! give it back!"

"no!"

"sydney!"

i looked at his phone then went to his camera. i did a quick spam and then went on his twitter and tweeted:

guess who got luke's phone? little irwin!