Chapter 6- they what?

"Dinner," Aquarius shouted.
"Coming Aqua! Coming!" Taurus called.
"Where are Gemini and Cancer?" Sagittarius asked once they were all sat down.
"Sorry! We're here!" Gemini came in, followed by cancer. Cancer tightened her grip on her cardigan and pulled closer together then sat down in between Scorpio and Pisces.
"Why were you late?" Scorpio asked.
"We were talking," Cancer answered evasively.
"Okay. What's for dinner Aqua?" Pisces piped up.
"Soup," Aquarius our the big bowl in the middle of the table.
"Ooh yummy. What flavour?" Leo asked, reaching for a piece of bread.
"Ham and tomato," Aquarius answered. "But I have blood and ham soup as well," she laughed at the vampire's faces. She pushed a bowl towards Taurus and he scooped soup into his own bowl.

"What film are we watching tonight? It's a Friday," Gemini asked once they were all sat in the lounge. He, Sagittarius, Aquarius and Taurus were sat on the floor, flicking through different films. "Horror!" Aries, Scorpio, Libra, Leo and Pisces answered.
"No," Capricorn said.
"How many votes for horror?" Scorpio ignored his beta.
Gemini, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Taurus, Aries, Libra, Leo and Pisces put their hands up. "majority wins," Scorpio said.
"What horror film?" Pisces asked excitedly.
"The Nun?" Aquarius looked at the cover.
"I heard it's good," Sagittarius shrugged.
"And scary," Cancer muttered inaudibly. The vampires and werewolves sniggered at her tone.

"AAARGH!" Cancer screamed again.
"It's a jump scare. Not scary. I'm fine," Virgo was muttering, shaking slightly. Capricorn was also shaking out wearing a poker face. Scorpio chuckled and put an arm around cancer. She hid in his chest. "Cute," Libra smirked. Leo rolled his eyes. Virgo and cap suddenly clung onto each other after a scary thing happened.
"It's ok Cance," Scorpio patted her head.
"You look like a couple," Pisces said.
"Cancer's asleep," Sagittarius said.
"How do you know?" Scorpio asked.
"Whenever we watched a horror movie at home she ended up falling asleep when me or Aqua finally held her because she was so scared," she answered.
"don't move her. She's a light sleeper," Aquarius warned.
"I won't," Scorpio muttered.
"He likes her!" Aries sang.
"He has to like her. They're mates," Gemini snorted.
"Like your mate is-," Capricorn was suddenly smothered by a pillow.
"No revealing your mates in front of everyone. Honestly. I don't know how the pack puts up with you," Scorpio grumbled.
"I'm your gamma!" Gemini retorted.
"You chose us," Aries added.
"What a great decision that was," Scorpio rolled his eyes.
"He loves us really," Aries said in a carrying whisper to Pisces. She giggled.
"Taurus and Aqua fell asleep. I think Libra, Cap and Virgo nodded off too. Should we just sleep here?" Leo asked.
"Sure," Aries shrugged.

Capricorn opened his eyes groggily. He became conscious of something lying on his lap. It was Virgo. "Virgo. Get up," he whispered. He looked around. The only people left in the lounge were Scorpio and cancer. Virgo opened her eyes sleepily. "Oh hi cap," she yawned, sitting up. "Wait- Capricorn?" She frowned.
"Can you get off me please? I'm kinda hungry," Capricorn scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.
"Oh.. yeah.. sorry," Virgo blushed and stood up.
"Morning lovebirds!" Leo grinned.
"I have breakfast for you don't worry," Aquarius rolled her eyes at Leo.
"Thanks Aqua you're the best," Virgo smiled, taking a hash brown and ate it. Capricorn sat down and filled his plate with bacon and sausages. "Do you eat anything apart from meat?" Virgo scrunched up her nose.
"Yes. But meat is our favourite," Gemini said.
"Gem. Why do you have bruises on your arm?" Sagittarius asked calmly.
"Oh... I forgot to put my jumper on... hehe," Gemini laughed slightly.
"Why. Do. You. Have. Bruises. On. Your. Arm?" Sagittarius said dangerously.
"I got hit by the bullies!" Gemini quaked in front of Sagittarius' glare.
"You're getting bullied still?" Pisces asked.
"Yes," Gemini snorted. "I'm a computer geek and refuse to do people's homework. What do you expect?"
"If it happens again tell me and I'll beat them to a pulp," Sagittarius growled. Gemini blushed. "Did you tell them or did they see the bruises?" Cancer drifted into the kitchen.
"Sagi saw them," Gemini said. Cancer nodded and sat down at an empty place. "You knew?" Taurus asked. Cancer flushed. Scorpio lumbered inside the room and sat down opposite cancer, in the last empty seat. "morning everyone," he yawned.
"You're friendly. What happened?" Aries asked suspiciously.
"He woke up with cancer remember?" Pisces piped up.
"No need to get cancer any redder Pi," Virgo laughed.

Capricorn was jogging around campus in his free period. "Hey! Cap!" He slowed as Scorpio joined him.
"Hey Scorp. What's up?" Capricorn asked as they started jogging again.
"I wanna confess to cancer, but it might freak her out. She having to be a Luna of a werewolf pack and a werewolf's mate," he muttered.
"Aw the big mighty alpha finally falls," cap teased. Scorpio elbowed him in the ribs.
"Ouch! But yeah. I understand. The same with confessing to Virgo but I'm just a lowly beta,"
"If Gem or Ari heard you they aren't gonna be happy, having ranks underneath the beta and all," Scorpio said.
"Meh," Capricorn shrugged. Then they heard some shouts. "Stop it!" And "Let go of her!"
"That was Gem and Cancer," Scorp growled. "Scorpio.." Capricorn warned. But it was too late. Scorpio had already turned into his hulking black wolf and sped towards the shouts. "He's such an idiot," Capricorn muttered before shifting himself and running after his alpha.

Cancer was being held by Orion and gem was getting held by Cetus whilst Cetus was glaring at them both. "So. Are you two an item?" He cooed.
"No. We're just friends," Gemini answered.
"Hey... Gem... Scorpio was a black-,"
"DRACO THERE'S A WOLF!" Cetus shrieked. Draco turned. Orion screamed. Cetus squealed. Cancer broke free of Orion's grip and punched him square in the face. Gemini laughed and did a backflip away from Cetus. The wolf turned into a very angry Scorpio. "What were you doing?" He asked lowly.
"You... you're a monster!" Cetus shrieked.
"ANSWER ME!" Scorpio growled, taking Draco's collar and pinning him to a wall. "Scorpio. It's okay. He's only hurt us once. It's okay. Put him down Scorp," cancer said gently. "He hurt you?" Scorpio glared.
"Scorpio. You're blowing our cover. Put him down. He could report to Ophiuchus," Capricorn called. Scorpio growled again.
"I'll put a memory spell on him," cancer stepped forward and blue vapour appeared around her hands. Gemini threw Cetus onto the ground and Cap pushed Orion down next to him. Cancer clicked her fingers and her eyes glowed. "rewipe memoriam eorum," she murmured. (Rewipe their memories in Latin). The bullies' faces went hazy and sleepy.
"Let's go," Cancer said.
"They've hurt you before?" Scorpio asked as they walked away.
"It was no big deal. Honestly," cancer shook her head.
"Right. They bruised your chest good Cance," Gemini snorted.
"They what?!" Capricorn and Scorpio asked. Cancer glared at Gemini. "I'm gonna shut up now,"