Chapter 131: The Knighton News Network.

Start from the beginning

The Siren of Seaguard let out a small horrified screech at hearing that. (Y/N) looked at the songstress in surprise. No one had ever objected to her sleeping habits before, most approved of it saying it was practical.

"Darling, you're a future Queen. You can't sleep like some street urchin anymore." The Siren of Seaguard said.

"So?" (Y/N) asked. "I'm just another monster. Why should that matter?"

"Well, not really." The Siren of Seaguard replied under her breath. (Y/N) made no acknowledgment that she had heard the siren's remark about her as the Sea Monster continued to speak.

"You need to keep up appearances. You're the leader of a new age. And appearances are important. Your image is an important part of that power. We can't have you mistaken for a commoner." The Siren of Seaguard scolded.

"I don't mind." (Y/N) quickly objected. "Siren, I should stand with my fellow Monsters because of what I've done, not what I have."

"Darling. You must be a Monster whom the common folk aspire to be and to whom nobility must bow." The Siren of Seaguard scolded once more.

"Then let them judge me by my deeds." (Y/N) objected again. "They will question what they've heard, but they will believe what they see. They must see someone greater than legends." The Siren of Seaguard ordered.

(Y/N) let out a sigh and conceded unable to go against what she was being ordered. "Good girl, now run along to Hela's former chambers." The Siren of Seaguard ordered, waving her hands in a shooing motion.

"Why? Is something wrong?" (Y/N) questioned, slightly worried that there may be some nasty trap Hela had placed to torment them.

"Oh, darling. No." The Siren of Seaguard chuckled. "It's your bedroom now." The look of horror on (Y/N)'s face at hearing that was plain for all to see.

(Third Person P.O.V)

__ Nexo Knights __

(Y/N) proceeded to walk down a long, dark corridor. The hallway to Hela's private bedroom was caveness, decorated with various sharp weapons hanging on the walls. "I'am not enjoying this." (Y/N) quietly whispered to herself. It wasn't the dark that was bothering her it was whom this wing formerly belonged to that was so deeply unnerving her.

After walking for a bit, (Y/N) reached a door. She slowly reached for the door handle.

Fragments of memory seemed to flash before her eyes. (Y/N) seemed to forget her courage, shuddering as she remembered one of the last times she'd faced the Queen of Darkness.

The dark figure that populated her nightmares entered the same room. "It seems I was wrong about your mastery of Fear." Hela said mocking her.

"You are cruel, evil and sadistic!" (Y/N) spat, turning her head away from the figure. "You're all I fight to destroy—I won't ever be like you!" The last word was included with disdain. "And I will not become a soulless human like you..."