Chapter 131: The Knighton News Network.

Start from the beginning

"Dad, you bricking idiot!" Macy shouted as she facepalmed. Axl patted Macy on the shoulder to comfort her. "Ok, so much for good first impressions." Ronin loudly snorted. "Way to screw it up, royalty." Jay quickly shushed Ronin.

*"Yes, completely his words."* Herb completely agreed before turning back to his tv drone-tone. *"As we were saying, Locals are already getting involved."* And a picture of Jorah Tightwad and his Tighty Knighties. Shia LaBlade, Brickney Spears, Jousting Bieber, The Blok.

The Nexo Knights let out a loud groan and those from Ninjago got the impression the guy was a brick head just from his photo.

"'UGH! Why are they getting involved? They're ok at sports tournaments and shows but when it comes to the real duties of protecting the kingdom, they can't compete!" Macy loudly objected.

"Tightwad." Axl grumbled as an answer. "Although they are knights, they do not protect the kingdom of Knighton, having little to no fighting experience." Clay explained to Jay who was the nearest ninja to him.

The tv feed changed to live footage of the slimy, money-hungry blond. *"My Tighty Knighties are more than capable of winning some silly little challenge against some silly monsters."* Jorah Tightwad said proudly into the mic. *"So we are entering into this challenge."*

The Tighty Knighties were standing in the background looking all shiny and spiffed up for the interview.

"Welp, they're going to die. But good news when this goes bad you can all blame them." Ronin pointed out with a smirk. "Ronin, not now." Dareth hissed, trying to listen to the tv.

(Third Person P.O.V)

__ Nexo Knights __

The Monsters were terribly excited and were already planning coronation gifts for their future Queen.

"What is all this?" (Y/N) asked looking around at some of the Monsters running around with boxes and items.

The Siren of Seaguard navigated her way to (Y/N)'s side. "The construction for extra barracks the Forest Monsters has begun." The Siren of Seaguard informed the soon to be Queen.

"Ah." (Y/N) responded moving out of the way of a Sea Monster carrying a large number of boxes.

"And the stage?" (Y/N) questioned glancing over at the construction of a stage and various props gathered to the side. "Preparations for celebrations and gifts for your inevitable rise to power and celebration of Hela's death." The Siren of Seaguard said.

"Oh, and I have received reports that they have chosen their representatives." The Siren of Seaguard reported. "I look forward to meeting them." (Y/N) yawned, she was slightly worn out.

"Sleepy?" The Siren of Seaguard asked with a sly smirk. "Somewhat." (Y/N) admitted rubbing her eyes. "I'll find someplace to sleep that is out of everyone's way once everyone else is settled." (Y/N) yawned again.