The beginning of the end

3rd persons POV

"Are you Park Chanyeol?" The police asked as they stepped up to them.

"Uh, yes sir. I am." Chanyeol nervously chuckled.

" You have the right to remain silent, you have the right to an attorney and if you cannot afford an attorney one will be appointed to you. If you waive these rights and talk to us, anything you say or do may be used against you in court." The police stated as he hand cuffed him.

"W-Wait what?" Baekhyun whispered as he stepped out of the house. Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeols hands preventing the cop from taking him.

"Wait, why is he getting arrested? For what reason exactly?" He asked slowly getting tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I can't explain in public area's if you have any questions you will be answered in court whenever he is sent." He police officer told him.

"Chanyeol..." Baekhyun whispered looking into his eyes. Chanyeol bit his lip smiling a bit.

"Baek, I'll be out in a few days, I promise, okay?" Chanyeol whispered to baekhyun.

Baekhyun steals one last kiss from Chanyeol as the cop takes him away.

3 years later

"Stop fighting already you already know that we are going to camp, so stop trying to deny it!" Baek yelled ask he continued to ajust suho's glasses.

"But, I don't want to! What's the point anyway? Just so you can hang with that dude that comes over every now and then." Xiumin mumbled as he walked passed him and into the kitchen.

"Xiumin I told you to stop calling me by my nickname, it'sll. weird."

"Daddy, listen what I'm trying to say is that why do I have to go, I am the smartest one here." Chen sighed.

"Actually, it would be me since I have a higher grade than all of you combined." Suho mumbled biting a piece of toast.

"Why can't you just listen, you are already old enough to understand my word shut up, Kai!" Kyungsoo yelled.

"Yah! Don't say that word in front of me, you idiot!" Kai yelled back running away from Kyungsoo.

"Guys, guys calm down! We have to go." Baekhyun yelled as he grabbed Sehun but the foot and dragged him outside to the car.

"Yeehaw! Let's get it!" Lay yelled as he jumped in the car after almost tripping over Chen's foot.

"Calm down and get in." Xiumin said as he pushed him a bit.

"Hands to yourself xiumin." Baekhyun sighed as he drove off down the empty street.

At camp

"Now, your brothers will be just next door. So whenever you are concerned or troubled, contact the head mistress and she will be calling their lesson classes. Okay?" Baekhyun asked as he got the last sibling out of the car.

"Dad, why do we of all people have to live, learn, and grow up here? Can't we just stay with you?" Lay asked.

"Sorry, but you can't." Baekhyun sighed closing the door as they all walked inside.

"I am terribly sorry, but you cannot go any further than this. We will take your children and you can see yourself off." A man smiled and grabbed Kai from my arms.

"But dad.." Suho whispered. I smiled and began to wave.

"I'll see you guys soon, okay? Ask to call me everyday!" I smiled as they slowly get escorted away into the deep  black hallway.