Luhun pt.2

"So, lets go see if my old friend is still around." He said holding my hand.

"Kai, stay close to me." Xiumin whispered in my ear. I looked at him and smiled.

"So, have you guys met Tao yet?" He asked.

"Who is Toe?" I asked looking around.

"Its Tao, and its your parents close friend." He smiled, knocking on the door.

"Yes?" I hear a mysterious man asked through the door.

"Its an old friend." Luhun mumbled. The door opens to reveal a man.

"Luhun? What are you doing here, and who does these children belong to? Gosh, I knew it was a bad idea to leave you by yourself in this terrible world." He sighed.

"What!? No, this is Beakhyun and Chanyeol's children." He laughed.

"What!?" He asked.

"Are you gonna invite us in or..."

"Oh, of course come in, but--" I watched as someone quickly ran into the back with a scream.

"Sorry, i have some company, the kids can go and play if you want until their parents come." The man sigh.

"I'm already here." I heard a fimilar voice call out. I turned around as Kai slipped from my grasp.

"Dad?" I mumble as Kai hugs him. He looks at me and smile. I quickly look away as I watch the little girl peek from the corner.

"Xiumin." I heard Chanyeol sigh. I quickly go to the back ignoring him.

"Hi.." I heard the girl whisper. I turned around to see her behind the Tao guy.

"Hello, what's your name?" I asked.

"Suzy..." She whispered.

"Xiumin!" Chanyeol yelled. I quickly turned to him shocked.

"Lets go." He mumbled. Walking out of the door. I sigh and walk out behind them.

(So sorry for the short chapter. I didn't know what to write...)
Hope you enjoyed my Exo family comeback!