Twofaced Witch

"Sit down!" She yelled and we obey sitting on the floor.

"Now, tell me why you ran away Xiumin?" She asked.

"I ran because you and you're husband was hitting us!" I yelled.

"Stupid kid." She whispered as she hit me in the face causing me to fall into the floor.

I quickly get up and sat back down next to Kai." Xiumin, im scared" he whispered in my ear.

"It's fine Kai, I'll get us out of here..." I whispered back before I could finish HE walked in.

"Two of my baby's are back!" He yelled.

"Dean, we are not your children anymore, we have a new dad." Kai glared as I held him close to me.

" you rat!" He yelled. He went to hit Kai, but instead I took the hit for him.

"Wow, you are lucky to have him Key.-"

"It's Kai." He corrected, I shoved him a little making him shut up.

"Whatever." He sighed walking away.

"Xiumin, I want out." Kai whispered.

"Shh, tonight we will escape like last time."

Baekhyun pov

"Where is my baby's?" I ask as I had just got told that some girl took my children.

"Its only, Xiumin and Kai." Chanyeol sigh. I sit up almost forgetting the wires connected onto me.

"How are you so calm?! They took my babies!" I yelled.

"They are our babies, because they are their original parents! They didnt even put them up for adoption, THEY RAN AWAY!" He yelled.

I begin to kick around ceatching an attitude."No~, I want my babies back Yeollie~" I cry.

"Baek, please don't..." I cry louder to get nurses in.

"Give me them back!!!!" I cry.

"Honey, I already agreed to send them with her, for , some time." He whispered.

"How could you?! Without my opinion, you decided to answer yourself!" I cried as I wiped the tears away.

"I am sorry babe-"I cut him off.

"Dont call me babe, you act like I don't remember what you said in the car." I glared.

"They ran for a reason of course, right?" I ask him.

"Dont know." Chanyeol sighed.

"What if they hit the kids?" I asked worried.

"..." Chanyeol got quiet as he thought about it.

"That wouldn't happen right?" I ask.

"Right?"

Sorry about the short chapter i have been focused on my other books lately, i was thinking about discontinuing some of them...

BUT OTHER THAN THAT Have a nice day, guys!!!