Intro

Baekhyun's POV

"Come on! Wake up you slug!" I yell as I begin to hit Chanyeol as he still was sleeping, even when I woke him up four times before.

"It really shouldn't take this long to wake someone up, this is exhausting, really." I whispered falling on his sleeping body.

I sigh, and crawl up to his face. "Babe..." I whine as I pout. He groans then open one eye.

"I wanna have kids." I quickly tell him and look down, afraid of him rejecting my decision.

"W-What?" He ask as he sits up rubbing his eyes, getting the sleepy ness out of his eyes.

"It's fine if you don't want to, we don't-" He cuts me off as he lifts my head up to face him.

"No, it's fine. I really wanna have kids too, or a kid. When do you want one?" He ask me looking into my soul.

"N-Now." I whisper to him. He jumps up and look at me like I was crazy.

"Now?!" He yells. I flinch a bit, then sit up.

"That was why I was trying to get you up!" I hollered back. He sighs and rub his hand in his hair.

"Alright. Let me get dressed then we can go, okay?" I nod and go down stairs to get some water.

At the adoption center

I open the door, to see a elderly woman at the front desk, typing away at the phone.

"Um." I whisper. She looks up, and smiles as she throws her phone in her bag.

"Hello welcome, would you like to adopt or turn in?" The woman ask us.

"Turn in?" I mumble to myself. I feel Chanyeol put his hand on my waist and I smile.

"Uh, we would like to adopt." Chanyeol smiled at the woman. She unlocks the door and open it to like 30 kids playing around in a room.

"Pick one, or hopefully all..." She says walking back out closing the door.

"Ok. Let's see..." I whispered looking around. I see a little boy in the corner, looking a his knees.

I walk over with Chanyeol holding his hand. I bend down and the little boy looks at me.

"Hello, little guy. What's your name?" I ask politely. He frowns, but continue.

"H-Hi! M-my name is, Sehun. I am, Uh, Four years old." He whispers to my holding up four fingers.

I smile, he was so shy. I wanted him to be mine and only mine, oh and Chanyeol's too, I guess.

"Yeollie, I want him so bad!!!" I begged he laughed and nod yes. I smile warmly at him and look back at the kid.

"A-Are you going to a-adopt me?" He ask looking at the floor. I smile and nod.

He immediately lite up the mood, and hurried over to another corner of the room. We followed.

"Kim joon money hyung, Lil' fattie hyung, sheep hyung, Chennie Hyung, Dyo hyung, Nini hyung, We have been adopted!!!" The kid yells.

I look at Chanyeol and he looks at me, all of a sudden 7 boys come walking up to me.

"Really? Or are you just faking like that last time Sehun?" A i'm guessing the oldest boy asked in a bored tone.

He looked at us, and we looked at him." You really shouldn't adopt us, people wouldn't want 7 boys running around in their lives." The boy then said.

I mouth his words again, then looked at all the boys. "B-But, you said you would adopt us." Sehun whispered as he begin to tear up.

"U-Uh, Yeah But, I didn't know it would be so many of-" The boy cut me off.

"Told you, guys stop getting your hopes up. Just give up already." He said, grabbing Sehun's hand.

"W-Wait! Uh, we was going to adopt all, of you!" I yelled. I looked at Chanyeol and he was shocked at my decision.

"Please!" I whispered to him, he sighs and agrees.

"Yay!" One of them shouted. I looked at Sehun and he smiled shyly at me.

"Let's go now, it's getting late." Chanyeol sighed, and opened the door for all of us.

"Oh! You're adopting, the boys. Very well them, the less the better. All you have to do is sigh here." The woman sighed.

Minutes later

I sit in the car(Van) watching through the mirror at the boys playing, except one.

What looked like the oldest, he looked through the window, at the trees.

I cut off the music and all eyes shot to be, while Chanyeol focused on getting us home.

"Should you all mind telling me your names?" I asked. There was silence before the boy spoke. (Window boy*LOL)

"I'm Xiumin, this is Suho, Lay, Chen, D.O we call him that, Kai, and Sehun." He told me.

I smiled but add one more thing." And your ages." He nodded, then answered.

"I am 8 years old, Suho is 7, also Lay, Chen is 6, D.O is 5, Kai is 4, and so is Sehun." Xiumin told me.

I looked back at the road and smiled. "I feel like it's going to be fun spending time with you guys."