Happy Birthday

I know Xiumin's birthday isn't until March 26 but I was bored. Anyway, let's get on with it.

Xiumin's POV

I open my eyes to the bright sun, that was shining through the room.

It was my birthday , of course I wouldn't tell anyone. I hate my birthday.

I got up, and put on some black skinny jeans and a plane white shirt.

I creeped out of the door, heading for the bathroom. I cross the hall just for the bathroom to be occupied.

"I need help me." I heard Kai Sigh, was he always this bad at speaking?

I open the door to see something terrifying. Kai had soap on the toilet, the tissue in the sink, and some bath bubbles in the trash, the trash can in the tub filled with water.

"Kai! What are you doing?!" I yell as I run in and help him from in the sink.

"I bathing, you walking in." He pouts. I look at him as I put him back on the floor.

"Do you mean, you was bathing until I came in?" I ask he nods and tried to get back in the sink.

"No, you are supposed to bath in the bathtub." I laughed which was rarely done.

I begin to clean, while Kai stood they humming naked while the door was open.

After I was done, I put bath water in the tub, then closed the door. I put Kai in and he held my hand.

"Can you please, get in with me?" He asked. I sighed and got undressed.

"It's not fair," he begun as I took off my shirt.

"What isn't Nini?" I ask, fully undressed looking at him. He pointed at my 8 year old part and I tilt my head.

"You Bigger ten me." He pouts. I quickly cover my self and quickly got in.

"No,no we can't talk about that, we are too young, maybe when we get older I can tell you why." I blushed.

We begin to wash.

D.O's POV

"Daddy's, I know Xiumin's birthday." I smiled, as we all sat at the table waiting for Nini and lil' fattie.

"You do?! How, dat not far!" Sehun pouts. I roll my eyes and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Frong! It's how det not fall!" I yell, knowing I was right. Daddy's laugh and everyone look at him in confusion.

"It's Wrong," Daddy Chanyeol laugh, and daddy Baekhyun finish.

"And it's, that's not fair." He laughs. We give them the stink face, the looked away from them.

"You guys are frong, yea it's det not fall! Yeah you borin." We all yelled. They shake their heads and looked at the stairs.

"Oh! Xiumin, Kai! Glad you guys are done." Daddy Baekhyun smiled.

Xiumin was carrying Kai, while they talked about bathing." Cool! I never new dat!" Kai yelled, Xiumin laughed and I was shocked.

"Hey, Xiumin! You laughed it's so cool and soft!" I jumped. Xiumin looked at me, still smiling.

"I can still smile! It's not like it disappeared!" He laughed. We all looked at him if he was crazy.

Yup he is hiding something. "You okay lil fattie?" Sehun ask smiling weirdly.

"Yeah, But could you stop calling me that?" He asked playing with his shirt.

"Are you, handing something Xiumin?" Baekhyun ask. As he got up with Daddy Chanyeol.

"N-No, Daddy. W-Why did y-you ask that to m-me?" He quickly whisper.

"He is, he never mix his words together, and he never call me daddy." Baekhyun smiled.

"Xiumin sweetheart, do you mind only telling me?" Chanyeol asked. Getting on hind knees in front of him.

"If you don't, Mini...Then I Will!" I yell almost falling out the chair but daddy Chanyeol helped me.

"No, D.O I swear," He growled quickly putting away his smile.

"Xiumin is hiding something and that something is," I couldn't finish when Xiumin begins to twist my ear.

"Ah! Yah, ah ah aha ah ah! Please, I won't tell, hyung!" I yelled as he twisted harder.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun grabbed Xiumin's hands and pulled him away.

"O-Ow!" He yelled in pain as Baekhyun grabs his hand roughly. He quickly let's go of him, then Xiumin rub his wrist.

I begin to cry, and Chanyeol daddy comes to me. "It's alright D.O, don't cry." He hushed.

I looked at him and whispered, "Xiumin's birthday is today, he is turning 9." I whisper to him.

He looks at me, then at Baekhyun." Xiumin, could I talk to you for a minute?" Chanyeol asked.

He nod slowly, then followed him into the sitting room. I got closer to the wall to listen.

"Xiumin, why didn't you tell us, that you're birthday was today?" He ask. I covered my mouth shocked he was telling him.

"It, isn't my birthday today." He whispered. Looking mighty angry. Oops???

"Why don't you want us to know your birthday?" He ask Xiumin. Xiumin looked down, and then noticed me.

"Because, I don't like my birthday." He whispered eyes locked at me. I just stood there afraid of what to come.

Xiumin hyung said that if you eavesdrop on someone, someone would come for me.

"Why do you get your birthday?" Daddy ask. He look back at him for a second then back at me.

"I just do... There's no point in our situation, why are we celebrating our birth? Our mom obviously didn't want us to be born, so why should I celebrate that?!" He cried.

"Kid, you should celebrate it, because you are growing up, and what happens when you grow up?" He ask Xiumin.

"I don't know, get old?" Xiumin hyung ask. Me and daddy sigh at this answer.

"No, Xiumin, you are going to get two old to celebrate, and you are going to die. Then you'll be thinking, how you didn't have a proper birthday." Daddy told Xiumin hyung.

He took there scared and shocked at daddy's answer. Then he smiled, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME~~, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!" He sung as he jumped around.

"It's Xiumin hyung birthday?"  The others asked me, I jumped back afraid of how they showed up.

"Don't do dat! Dat swared me!" I whined at the others laughed along with Xiumin hyung and daddy's.