Finally!

It's finally here!!!!!! Sorry, it's just Kai's POV. I was trying to see who's POV I didn't do yet, and realized that Kai is being left out most of the chapters.
So here we are, hope you enjoy!!!!

Kai's POV

I begin to play in the dirt as the others chase daddy and papa. (To Kai Daddy is still Daddy but dad is papa.)

I continue to dig until I come across some crickets. I pick them up and put it in my hand and I cover it with my other.

"What do you have?" Xiumin hyung ask me. I looked at my hands and quickly ran in the house.

"Kai! Stop running, you can get-" I don't see the piece of glass on the floor and I step in it.

"Ah! It hurts, papa!" I cried as I dropped the crickets and fell onto the floor.

"Kai! Daddy, Dad, Kai is hurt!" Sehun yelled running up to me.

"Oh my gosh! Kai What happened how did you get hurt?" Daddy asked me as he picked me up sitting me down on the table.

"I-I don't know...I was r-running and then a piece of g-glass flew into my f-foot." I cried hold daddy with all my might, as dad got some stuff to save me.

"The glass didn't fly into your foot Kai, you stepped on it." Xiumin sighed.

I cried harder as daddy slightly touched it. "Aww I'm sorry sweetie I have to remove it." Daddy pouted.

I begin to kick around and cry more not wanting him to touch it.

"Kai, let them, it's going to get worse if it stays there." Sehun whispered holding my hand.

I shook my head, refusing to let them touch it. I pulled my foot from daddy and held it poking the glass.

"Kai, if we can't get it out you might not be able to walk on your foot any time soon. Unless we can go to the doctor." Papa says picking up some rags and sitting them in hot water.

"No! You can do it! No doctors!" I yelled putting my foot in daddy's face.

"Gosh. Fine fine! Here babe, hand me some tweezers." He said hold my foot in place looking at it closely.

"Here, Boys, here hold your brothers hand so he would be in pain...that much." Papa says.

All of them surrounded me making me feel safer. I sat my head on Xiumin's shoulder squeezing my eyes close.

"I'm right here okay? I'm going to start now, if you want to scream or run, just squeeze someone's hand." Daddy whispered.

All of a sudden, I feel a sharp pain in my foot and I begin to cry and scream, trying to get off the table.

"Kai! Kai! It's out, it's out. You're okay!" Papa calmly says try to calm me down.

I still continued to cry as I sat up and held my foot." I-It was pain though...." I whispered staring deeply at the now deep cut.

"No duh. It wasn't supposed to tickle." D.O whispered. I snapped my head towards him tears still coming from my eyes.

"B-But, I always dot that it was going to be fun, that's what the adoption lady always told me, so she said to just fall in it and have fun." I whispered.

It got quiet and I just looked back at my now bleeding foot. "Anyway, we have to wrap it up now." Daddy sighed getting a hot rag and sitting it on my foot.

I immediately begin to cry and he removed it a little shocked." Why are you crying it doesn't even hurt?" Daddy ask.

I huffed then looked away. "Still, if it has steam coming out of it, it should hurt, right?" I asked.

They thought about it first, then nodded." He has a point, finally." Xiumin mumbled.

Daddy put it back on, and I sat there smiling. "Daddy, what would you do if I gave up my children?" I ask.

He looked at me and chuckled." You would be in big trouble. Never give up your children, it's very bad." He warned.

I smiled and thought about it. "So, why did mommy give us up?" I ask. They got quiet and Xiumin rolled his eyes.

"Because Kai," Daddy starts.

"Because she hates us Kai. She never loved us, and she never will. So you should do the same thing." Xiumin whispered.

"Xiumin hyung! Don't say that! NiNi is still a little baby!"

"Mommy hate us?" I ask. They all slowly nod and I sighed.

"That is Unfortuanate! (Meant to spell like that) because! I hate her the most!"

They all laugh, and daddy picked me up. "Yup I knew it, it was you're nap time." He giggles.