Family matters more

I open my eyes, to see the bathroom cold floor meeting my face.

I quickly sit up rubbing my face pretending to be killing the germs. I look around to see the window open.

I get up from the floor and slowly walk over. I hear laughter coming from out side and I look out.

Playing. That was all I saw, my siblings playing with dad and daddy.

(Dad is Chanyeol Daddy is Baekhyun)

Was they not going to look for me? Maybe they already knew I was in here sleeping.

I thought to myself. I open the door and walk down stairs. The windows was open and the back door was open.

"Talk about being safe." I whisper to myself. I walk out the door into the sun light.

"Oh! Daddy, hyung is here!" Chen smiled widely hugging me. I smile back and pat his head.

"Lay sweetie, did you forget?" I hear daddy ask. I look up to see him smiled sweetly at me behind dad.

"Pardon?" I ask holding Chen close to me. His smile drops as he stabs dad.

I let go of Chen and run over to him." Dad! No!" I cry as I hold him getting blood all over me.

"Bye bye Lay hyung." I hear my brothers smile, then all of a sudden they are all on the floor blood everywhere.

"No! Stop, No More!" I yell at Daddy. He begins to laugh as everything went black.

I open my eyes and quickly sit up hitting my head on the door. I sit there for a minute thinking back at the dream.

Tears begin to fall on the floor as I begin to cry. I heard a knock on the door knowing that it was one of my brothers, I opened it.

"Lay hyung, Don't cry. What's wrong, a hyung shouldn't cry, so why are you crying?" He ask.

"I-I, There was a n-nightmare of Daddy killing Dad." I whispered to him softly.

I grabbed my hand and I got up, he then led me down stairs and into the living room where everyone else was waiting.

I quickly wiped my face as I sat down with Chen." Lay, are you okay? Where you crying?" Xiumin hyung ask.

I looked at Chen and he looked at me. I smile a little, but answer his question. "Yes hyung I'm okay." I smiled and Chen shook his head at me.

"So, we were having a meeting on what happened yesterday." Dad sighed and looked between me and Suho.

I quickly stood up to walk away when Xiumin held my hand sitting me back down.

"Here we go. So, we are going to ask you guys a few questions on what happened because we  are lost." Daddy sighed too.

"But, how are you lost? You're right here." Kai whispered shyly. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Anyway, starting with Suho. Why didn't you believe your brother?" Dad ask him.

He looked at me for a awfully long time before he answered. "Because, He is a lier and he know it." He said as he looked straight  at me.

"I'm not! I didn't lie! I thought you would believe me over some stupid boys that are just friends, I am you're brother!" I yelled at tears formed.

He got quiet and looked down. I begin to breath harder unable to control it.

"Lay, calm down, you can get hurt very badly, your chest can become over heated." Dad said as Xiumin pulled me back into my seat.

"Okay, Lay you're next. I just need to ask, where did you sleep last night?" Daddy ask me.

Everyone looks at me and I look at Chen." Well-" Xiuxiu hyung cut him off.

"Let him talk." He whispered to Chen. I pout and rolled my eyes.

"I slept in the bathroom because I didn't want to share a room with Suho." I whispered mostly to myself.

"Look. All I gotta say is that Suho, you need to start believing your brother, and Lay, just don't get so angry next time, even if you didn't do it just brush it off and walk away, and please don't sleep in the bathroom anymore, that's just nasty." Daddy sighed. Picking up Sehun.

"Are they not going to school?" Kai asked. We all said no, and he pouted.

"Aw man! But, I like it when their not here, we can get ice cream!" He whined.

We all snapped our heads to daddy and dad, and he quickly ran outside.

"What?! That's not fair!" We all yelled as we chased after them.