Alone

Baekhyun's POV

As tears fall from my face blocking my vision completely, I park the car. I sit there in the drive way of my bestfriends house crying.

After I stop crying (at least try to) I begin to get out but someone beat me to the door.

"Byun Baekhyun, are you cryi1ng?!" I heard my best friend; Taeyong ask.

I look up at him and bit my lip. "Was it Chanyeol again?" He asked looking at me worried.

I immedietly pull him in for a hug and begin to cry and slob on his shoulder.

*Time Skip*

"Well why did you break up with him if you knew you were gonna be like this?" Taeyong asked as he gave me a pillow and a blanket.

"I couldn't deal with it anymore. Plus, I just wanted a break for a few days but it ended up coming out wrong! He is gonna hate me- Scratch that he HATES me!" I cried into the pillow.

He sigh and swiches the pillows out for the fourth time. "Baekhyun, you have to go back and fix it." He sighed.

"Why you didn't do it with your ex!" I yelled.

"Well of course, I wasn't in the wrong!" He laughed as he gave me a cup of cold water.

I sighed and layed on the floor. "Why would you leave him with 7 kids anyway?" He ssked me.

"I wasn't thinking straight, I just had to leave at that moment." I sighed mentaly slapping myself.

"Just have a good rest and you will go to him tomorrow." He sternly told me.

"Wait, when did I ever-"

"Understand!?" He yelled more clearly. I flinched a little before  carefully agreeing.

*Next day*

Chanyeol's POV

I haven't had any sleep after Baekhyun's little show. I watched as the kids played non stop in the yard.

I was waiting there all night, they were playing all night. It didn't even click to me that they were just kids and they couldn't stay up.

They had school the next day. I guess they can't even go to school today.

I waited and waited I wanted to give up but I couldn't convince my body to get up.

I saw a car pull up but I didn't care, I heard a car door close but I still didn't care, I felt a fimilar hand touched mine, and I did care.

I slowly looked up to see that god have answered my prayers." Baek I-"

"Chanyeol it was my fault! I'm so sorry, I only meant a break I still want to get togerther, someday!" Baekhyun cried.

"Baekhyun I can fix it." I begged as the kids watched us carefully.

"Chanyeol, I didn't come here for you to beg me." He whispered as someone watched from the car he got out of.

"I know but, you know so well that i'm nothing without you. I just want us to be happy." I whispered as I held his hand tightly.

"I also want us to be happy, but in order to make that happen, we have to take a small break, okay?" He asked slowly moving his hand from my grasp.

"Baekhyun! Let's go, we have to go!" I heard a fimiler voice shout from the car." I slowly look over to where the voice was to see him.

Lee Taeyong