Why are you here?

Lee Taeyong

"Why are you here?" I asked him. He smirked before walking over.

"How do you think baekhyun got here?" He chuckled as he put his hand on baek's shoulder. I roll my eyes and stood up.

"Baek, I told you I don't like him." I glared as he swallowed remaining slava.

"Sorry, I just needed someone to talk to and and I wasn't really gonna see you." Baek told me. I swallowed and slowly nod. I watched as sehun got slapped by kyungsoo for destroying his mood.

I turn back around to Baek and Taeyong as they stare at me. "What are we gonna do with the kids? Are you gonna leave me with them? Or you gonna take them away, put them back up for adoption, because we agreed to take care of them together as a couple." I sighed trying to lower my voice so the kids wouldn't hear.

"Of course we did, even if we are on a break it doesn't need to effect the kids." He mumbled losing some confidence. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah you're totally right. It DOESN'T need to effect the kids, but I promise you it WILL. Their way too young to understand, and you know Xiumin will understand." I told him.

I looked out in the yard but there was no sign of kids playing wildly. I continue to scan the yard hoping of them to appear, but they never did.

"Kids! I told you to stay in my sight!" I yelled thinking they were behind the house; but still there was no answer. I hesitantly got up from my seat and looked around.

"Did you see the kids leave?" I asked them.

",No." Baek mumbled looking around.

"Oh, I think I saw some kids walking across the street!" Taeyong told us. I looked at him in anger.

"And yet you say nothing?!" I shouted at him. He rolls his eyes and begin to walk slowly scanning the area around us.

"If they get hurt I don't know what I'd do to you.", I threatened Taeyong. Baekhyun pinched me and glared as he pushed pass the both of us.

"You'll do nothing.", He sighed as he walked towards Baek. I pushed him and he pushed me back.

"You guys could you stop for one second?! The kids are missing and yet you argue with him out of everyone else walking around the place?! Grow up and look for OUR children!" Baek yelled as he looked between the both of us.

"Ok, sorry Baek. I was being childish."I mumbled sadly.

"Of course you are. You always are sorry."He mumbled shaking his head walking faster across the street.

"Xiumin! Kai! Kyungsoo!" He yelled as he held both hands on his mouth.

"Chen! Sehun! Lay! Suho! Where are you?!" I yelled

"Childrens!?" I heard Taeyong yell out from behind.

"Shoot! Where the heck did they go?!" I yelled in frustration. Baek sighs and began to pull on his hair.

"I hate this..." He whispered.

Hello!! Sorry again for the long wait! School is so hard and i'm busy with work and the drama in k-pop! Again sorry, I really hope you understand!