Please get back together

"I hate this."

Baek whispered as he sat on the ground. I looked at him in curiosity as Taeyong continued to look.

"Hate what?" I asked sitting beside him. He looks at me then smiles a bit.

"I don't know. Maybe its the fact that we're not good parents' or the fact that I kinda broke up with you." He mumbled.

I smiled a bit, thinking about what he said. "So do you want to fix that problem?" I asked.

"What!? No! I'm not giving the kids away! Not again, not ever!" He yelled giving me a stern look.

I smiled at his statement as Taeyong continues to look. "Guys, I found them!" He yelled.

I looked over to see the kids and Taeyong walking from the back yard. Baek quickly ran over and picked Chen up.

"Where Did you guys go?" I asked as I begin to look for any bruises on lay's face.

"We just went for a walk." Xiumin mumbled looking at Taeyong.

"Gosh, just tell us first, you scared us." Baek sighed. They all smiled and yawned.

"Sleepy uh?" I laughed. Taeyong grabbed chen and ran into the house.

"Yah! Put my child down!" Chanyeol yelled as he ran after them.

I sighed and continued to carefully watch each of my kids.

Taeyong's POV

"Chen, you wanna do something funny?" I asked him. He looked at me in a weird way.

"Umm...I don't know you..." He whispered. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on! You'll love it!" I smiled as I snatched him up and ran.

"Yah! Put my child down!" I heard Chanyeol yell as he chased me

I turned the corner and hid behind the plant.

Chanyeol ran straight pass us down the hallway of stairs. "My boi dumb." I laugh quietly.

Chen looked at me and shook his head. "Alright let go to their room." I whispered as we both went up stairs quickly and quietly.

"Taeyong...I will find you." I heard Chanyeol whisper from behind the corner.

"Quickly!" I whispered as I yeeted him into the room next by us.

I quickly jumped onto the bed and ran into the closet.

He came into the door and closed it making it impossible to escape.

"Taeyong, I saw you yeet chen in here." Chanyeol mumbled.

I smiled creepily as Chen looks at me. "If you say anything or do anything, I will still your brothers and eat them in one bite."  I threated.

"Go ahead, it would be better anyway. I could get noticed and spoiled. So after this, go ahead and put them on a plate and serve them up." He smiled

"Oh my gosh, so brutal." I whispered as the door swings open revealing Chanyeol.

"Uh...hey..."