Avoid

Baekhyun's POV

I open the front door, as the kids walk in. Immediately, they begin to run around.

"Don't you think it's too many kids in the house?" Chanyeol asked me, as he fell onto the sofa.

"I mean, either that, or having to look for another child." I sighed sitting beside him.

We look around, to see Xiumin yelling at Suho and Sehun for almost knocking over something.

Then I see Kai and Lay playing hand games. Then, I see Chen and D.O looking at some family photos.

"Um, excuse me, but, where you these people?" D.O ask as he shows me, the others in the picture.

(Exo members who left)

"Oh, uh. They moved away, very,very, very far away." Chanyeol thought.

"*Sigh* Well have you guys ate, yet?" I ask. They nod yes, then continue to guess the names of the others in the pictures.

"Sadly, you guys need to get some rest." Chanyeol said taking the pictures, glass cups, and etc, from the kids.

"Aww, why???" Kai whined, as I held his hand taking the children up stairs.

"Because, Chanyeol needs to go to work, and you guys need to get the energy to run around and play." I smiled.m to them.

I lead them into the guest room, then put them in there. We didn't know how many children we would have so we got three bunk beds.

Kai and Sehun, D.O And Lay, Chen and Suho, And Xiumin And sleep on the mini bed.

"Goodnight boys." I whispered after I tuck them in, and closed the door.

Xiumin's POV

"Xiumin Hyung," I heard Kai whisper from on the top bunk. I roll over to where he was and he had watery eyes.

"Nini! What's wrong, why are you crying?" I ask running over to where he was, all eyes on us.

"I don't like to be up high! Me want the ground back!" He cried, reaching for my arms.

I pick him up and sit him on my bed." Do you want to sleep on my bed?" I ask him he nods as he wipe his tears.

"Ok-" I get cut off my the others.

"We want to sleep on your bed too, Hyung!" They all yelled. I signal them to come over.

And they obey." I'll sleep on the bunk beds, goodnight." I said as I turn on a flashlight I found in the living room then turned the light off.

I went to sleep.

Chanyeol's POV

I walked in the room with Baekhyun and sat down." I have to work tomorrow, and you have to go meet someone. What are we going to do with the kids?" I ask as he look at his phone.

"Don't know, maybe you could, take them to work." He suggested. I bite my lip, thinking.

"Or we could split them up." I mumbled. He looked up from his phone, and gave me a dumb look.

"Fine, I could take them with me, but why can't you?" I ask. He sigh and put his phone down.

"Because, I need to meet someone and they wouldn't be happy if I brought 7 little boys with me. And I am walking, so they would be whining about them being tired." He fake smiled.