Angry

Xiumin's POV

All I had to do was be good at daddy's job work place, and then go home and ignore my other daddy.

It was easy, at least for me. "Come on boys! We're here, be good for me okay?" Daddy Chanyeol ask.

I look around to see no one answer. "Yah!(Hey!) Answer when he is speaking to you!" I yell at them.

They all pout, but still nod yes. Daddy looks at me, but smiles." Follow me." He says. I grab Kai hands to help him  out, and as well as the others, because they were too short.

"Grab all of the hands you can grab." Daddy said. Kai and Chen grabs daddy hands and he laugh.

"Now, I can't open the front door." He laughs they let go. And we all walk to a man office.

"Come in!"  The man shouted to us. He opens the door, and lead us in.

"Well, who do we have here???" The man ask daddy. I look at him, then quickly look down when he makes eye contact.

"These are my children. Kai, Chen, Xiumin, D.O, Lay, Sehun, And Suho." Daddy says.

I see Kai sneak over and grab the man hands. I sigh, and daddy laughs.

I watch as he begins to pick him up, and I quickly walk over and grab him myself.

"Oh, I see you are a very protective big brother to your siblings." The man says.

I put Kai down, then hold him against me. "I'm sorry, couldn't I put them in the waiting room while we have our meeting?"

Daddy ask the man. I wonder what my other daddy was doing?" Yeah l, of course you can!" He smiled.

Daddy looks at me, then I lead them outside. "How am I suppose to know where it is?" I mumble to myself.

I begin to walk around with the others looking for somewhere we could sit.

"Lil' fattie! I'm tired! I wanna sit down!" I head Lay whine. I sigh and pick him up.

"Look at D.O and Chen, they haven't even said one th-"I turn around to see no D.O no Chen, no Sehun no Suho, and lastly no Kai.

"Guys, Guys! Where did you guys go?!" I yelled through the building while Lay was asleep.

"Guys, we cant play hide and seek right now, stop playing!" I yelled getting more panicked.

I put Lay down and he woke up." Do you know where daddy is?" I ask him. He pointed to the office and I nod.

"Go tell him we lost the others, hurry!" I yelled as he knocked on the door.

I ran off into the other direction to see a piece of bread daddy let us have. Who had this?

"Kai! Chen! Sehun! Guys! Suho! D.O!" I called out. No answer.

My eyes begin to water and I start to run and call out louder." Sir, are you okay?" I heard a man ask, I didn't look at him.

"I lost my brothers. C-Can you p-please help me?" I ask as tears run down my face.

"I-Uh, sure. Come with me."The man sighs. I begin to walk with him.

"Guys?! D.O, Chen, Kai, Suho, Sehun! Where are you guys?!" I yell as tears roll down my face.

"D-D.O, uh boys! Come out!" The man yells. I see Daddy and Lay run around the corner, and I fall on my knees.

"D-Daddy! I lost them! I am a terrible brother! Now you hate me!" I cry as daddy picks me up.