Luhun?

"The picture?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah. Hi, we belong to Baekhyun and Chanyeol!" Kai yelled.

"Shh, Kai. Our parents are Baekhyun and Chanyeol, could you call them?" I asked.

"Chanyeol and Baekhyun? Uh, i'll think about it, but why are you running?" He asked.

I grabbed Kai and pulled him close. " uh.."

"KAI, XIUMIN!" I heard Tiffany yell. I panicked and grabed the man's hand in fear.

He put us behind the wall and stood there. "Shh Kai." I whispered as I peeked behind the wall.

"Hi sir, have you seen to little boys by any chance?" She asked, as Dean looked around.

"No, I think I saw something head straight towards Seoul, though." He nod.

"Thank you." She smiles and they both leave.

"You can come out now." We both walked out as  he turn around.

"My name is Luhun." He smiles.

"Ok...? Can you call my parents?" I asked.

"Of course." He smiled. He took out his phone and diled some number.

"Hello?"

"Yes, Chanyeol. Are you missing two kids?"

"Great, ok. Um, Yeah I just fouund them on the streets."

"Yes, ill take them to you." He finished.

Chanyeol's POV

"Byebye." I sighed. I turned around to face the devil.

"Baekhyun, they got them." I sighed.

"Who?!" He asked raising his voice.

"Luhun, sweetie their fine he is bringing them home." I smiled.

"What about the others?" He asked. The door open to show the docter.

"We have some good news and bad news..."He sigh.

"Start with the good news." Baek sighed.

"Well, most of your sons are very healthy and are able to leave when you leave, but only D.O would have to stay to recover." He whispered.

"Recover? Recover from what?" I asked.

"Uhh... Well you see, Kyungsoo was asleep when the car crashed, and the smoke was able to get into his lungs, causing it difficult to breathe, he is on a machine now and will only be able to breathe alone again, is when he recovers fully." He told us.

"No..Kyungsoo." Baek whispered as taers fell. "Its my fault he is like that, I wasn't looking straight so I was the one who did it." He cried.

"No you didn't, it was no one fault babe, so how long will he..."

"Maybe for a week or two, if it is a fast recover, if not, it might take a month or even longer." He sadly sighed.

"How can a year old have lung problems??? He is gonna hate me!" Baek cried.

"Shut the heck up Byun Baekhyun! Its not your fault, he won't hate you, and for gods sake STOP CRYING! You're making it hard on yoursslf purposely by putting the blame all on you! Now sit tight and BE QUIET!!" I yelled.

He flinched a bit before wiping all of his tears. "Sorry..." He whislered.

"Anyway, Thank you so much." I smiled as the doctor left.

"Yeollie, Why was Luhun so close to the kids, I thought he was in China." He whispered, still kinda shocked at my previous outburst.

"He...Wait...he just got back. Maybe he went to visit someone." I slowly suggested.

"He has no friends, could it be that he knew where to find them?" Baek asked.

"Its a possibilty..."