Youre mean Suho

Morning, the stupidest time of the day." Xiumin hyung!!!" I yell running around the house, with no shoes or shirt.

"Yes?!?! What do you want?!" He yelled from the bathroom. I smiled then ran in.

"Lay, your not meant to walk in bathrooms when someone is doing their business, but you're lucky I was just brushing my teeth." Xiumin hyung sighed.

I gave him a stank face and stared at him brushing his teeth. "You need to fully get dressed for school today." He mumbled.

I sighed and stormed off to get my shirt and shoes. After I got dressed, I ran down stairs to daddy.

"Daddy! Look, I found something in the closet!" I yelled holding a knife. Chanyeol turned around smiling at the comment Kai made.

"No! Lay drop that, where did you-" He stops what he was saying when he spits out blood.

"D-Daddy?" I ask as I look at him in confusion. He falls onto the floor with blood on his hands.

I look up to see Baekhyun with a knife grinding evilly. "Your Daddy has gone bye bye, now it's time for you to join him!" Daddy yells jumping towards me. Then everything went black.

Morning 6:53

I quickly open my eyes breathing heavily. I look around the room, with my eyes tearing up.

"D-Daddy..."I whisper as I begin to cry. The door opens as I see Baekhyun Daddy walk in looking concerned.

"Sweetie, are you okay, what happened?" He ask, walking towards me.

I scoot back on the bed and cover my face with the covers, and cry harder. "No! You killed daddy!" I yelled, pushing him away.

There was silence for a few minutes before footsteps run in the room. "Lay hyung, what's wrong???" Chen ask.

I quickly jumped out of bed and ran to Chen." W-Wha? I-I don't know what to do, he's my hyung!" Chen yelled.

I cried harder onto his shoulder, and he hugs me. "What happened? Why is hyung crying?" Kai asked.

"We don't know, but we need to get him dressed and off to school quickly I don't think he wants to be late." Daddy Baekhyun sighed.

Xiumin sighed, then picked me up walking to the bathroom. He close the door and put me down.

"Why were you crying?" He asked me, taking my clothes off. I shrugged not wanting to talk and he got me dressed.

"Let's go." He sighed, pulling me down stairs. We come down to see no one there.

We go outside to see them in the car waiting. We both get in, and Xiumin buckle mine and his seatbelt.

"Okay, you guys will be going to school today, and will only see each other at lunch okay?" Daddy Chanyeol sighed.

Baekhyun stayed behind to take care of the others. We pulled up and I begin to feel butterflies build up in my belly.

Daddy stopped the car as he let out a short sigh. He looked at us, and I kept my head down.

"You guys ready, I won't be showing you guys to your class, Xiumin will drop you guys off." He warned.