09.A Kiss

basorexia;
(n.) An overwhelming desire to kiss.

Jungkook : " I said I Don't care about people over you and I meant it"

Saying yet so lowly that came out almost as a whisper but audible enough for her to hear and determined enough for her heart to feel it. He moved a bit making their lips brush against each other, he pulled back and turned around walking slowly.

Yn, who stood there looking at his back walking away and wondered what he meant by dont care about people over her. What was she to her? Why is he always protecting her. Who he is actually. Something to others and something else to her. Was she the only one with whom he was like this but.... Why?

Gently raising her hand touching her lips with her fingertips. Their lips just brushed but it felt different. That was a feeling she couldn't explain. Snapping out of her thoughts she had to run to catch Jungkook who went a bit far away and she didn't even realized. Matching his pace with him, she was simply walking with her hands resting in her coat pockets.

Jungkook : " All good?"

Getting nothing in reply, a smile appeared on his lips because his words did have a effect on her and not getting a reply was worth it and he wouldn't fight it.

Getting in car he buckled his seat belt and grin looking at her who was already settled with her elbow resting on window and looking out already.

Jungkook : " I didn't know you like it that much"

Yn : " like what?"

Jungkook : " Me fastening your seat belt"

Breaking her gaze from a star that was shining brightly, lightening the whole sky she instantly looked down and realized she had no seat belt on and then turned her head to look at a mischievous Jungkook looking directly in her eyes. Clearing her throat she started buckling her belt.

Yn : " No thank you. I got my hands to do it"

Chuckling he started the car and eventually drove off.

Yn : " do you have some water?"

Jungkook : "Umm no. I will just pull in convenience store and get it"

Getting a hmm in response he took a U-turn as he just went passed the convenience store and it must be just five minutes away from here.

Jungkook : " want something else?..... Snacks or anything"

Yn : " snacks will do.... Of any type. Your choice"

He grins and stops the car in front of convenience store.

Jungkook : " stay here I will be back"

He said unbuckling his belt and went out locking the car checking it twice and went in the store and looked around for some nice snacks.

Grabbing one or two packets of snacks, he ended up grabbing more and more debating which one she would actually like and didn't realize when two minutes turned in to five and five turned in to ten.

Walking to counter with snacks and two bottles of water he placed them on the counter getting them scanned while the girl cashier kept of glancing at him not focusing in her work making him wait an extra.

Jungkook :" excuse me can you hurry up? "

He said nicely Not noticing her gaze since he was focused on the car that he could see through the glass window of the store and if the girl inside it is alright.

Cashier : " You look quite of a boyfriend material with some daddy features and extra hard body. I would love to know more."

He turned to look at her and his gaze turned darker while he let out words so calmly yet there was threatening and fire reflecting in it.