04.Fatal Attraction

Selcouth;
(adj.) unfamiliar, rare, strange and yet marvelous.

It was the start of February, His eyes were always roving hers through a distance. Partnering up with her was like a blessing in disguise that he accepted without a single condition

There He was sitting in her dance studio going through Playlist to select some music. It has been 20 minutes since she gave him her cellphone to select a song but his whole attention was on her. Her presence alone was enough to spark a wild fire in him. He was awed by her, Even by the way her fingers subconsciously tap the table in a rhythm As though she could hear some music.

Yn : "Let's go with black swan"

After hearing silence for the last 25 minutes she decided to choose one herself.

Jungkook : "oh y--"

Yn : "Or lovely by Billie Eilish or - - "

Jungkook : "Black swan will do. "

Yn : " That's first one on the list. What took you so long?"

Jungkook : " sorry"
Scratching back of his head he Continued.

Jungkook : " I saw how you always bring your own moves."

Yn : "umm yes and I am going to choreograph this one on my own too.....you can put your part surely. We can do it together. "

Turning around she slid down the zip of her bag going through books finding a certain book but couldn't.

Jungkook : " umm you looking for this "
He extended a book which she instantly took, opening it looking if it's alright like her life depended on it.

Yn : " why do you have it?"

Jungkook : " calm down girl, I got it yesterday, you accidentally dropped it when that bitch was bullying you. "

Yn : " thank you so much for returning me."

Jungkook : " By the way, it's first time I ever saw someone who even draw dance moves."

Yn : " I love sketching and whenever I think of new moves, I paste it in here and it's a big help later on. "

Jungkook :" still, It must take a lot of time to draw one"

Yn : " not really,first draw them roughly then later on a cleaner version" 

She got up and started to stretch her body .Taking a deep breathe the music played and she started to move her body along the rhythm and swirling around wherever her feet took her .It was smooth at first or so he thought .His eyes that never once flickered staring at her .Her long legs that never disappointed ,an uncomfortable favor he was granted to dance with her till morn.He got up to following her .In this practice room ,devoid of humans except for the two who swirled and twirled all night having no worry of what's going in the universe at the moment.