Chyanne #21

Over the course of the two weeks the talked about Owen and I died down, like he promised. The pinkness in our cheeks gradually ceased too. It was easy with Owen. I feel like I've known him forever. His friends were really nice and Sandy and Danny were really hitting it off. Greg was still my favorite, but secretly.

A figure jumped in front of me, I jumped wildly in the air and yelped. A fit of laughter bubbled up from the hall, his laugh was the loudest.
"Owen!" I playfully smacked him with a laugh. "You got me good." He wrapped his arms around me. I wiggled trying to escape his grasp. "No." He places kisses all over my face. "No, you're mean." I giggled.
"You love me." He mumbled still trying to kiss me as I wiggled.
"I have never said such a thing." I continued to giggled. His arms released my body but quickly cupped my face. His pulled me in and kissed me slowly. Everything inside turned to mush. "Okay, maybe you're right." I whispered after we pulled apart.
"That you love me?" When he said it out loud my heart pounded. My palms started to sweat. I saw Owens lips curl into a smile. "I know, and I love you." He left go and turned around to the heavy footsteps behind him. Greg and Danny we're running towards us. All was happening so much that I couldn't process. The guys were painting when they reached us.
"What did we miss?"
"What's new?" They said at the same time.
"Owen said he loves me." I blurted out. Both guys turned to Owen, then they all looked at me. My cheeks felt warm. I caught a glimpse of Sandy behind them. I pushed between Greg and Danny to her. "Sandy!" Her smile grew wide.
"Hi." I trapped her in a hug.
"Owen told me he loved me." I whispered to her. The guys circled around the two of us.
"What!" She shirked with a smile. I laughed. We linked arms and started to walk down the hall ignoring the guys. "Tell me what happened!"
"Okay," I flipped my hair behind me. "So he scared me when I came out of class." We both rolled our eyes. "Then he was kissing my face trying to be cute and make up for it. Then he said you love me and I said no. Then he actually kissed me and I was like okay maybe you're right. Then he said 'I know and I love you' and then the guys came. You missed their entrance by a few seconds." Sandy causally laughed.
"I heard them, very loud." I nodded with a laugh.

Sandy and I had not had a lot of time together since the boys entered our lives. Neither of us is complaining but they came with a lot of chaos. They were chaos. I think Danny the most, but Sandy enjoyed it so who was I to complain. They apartment did seem brighter with them around, but also smaller.

Sandy: Since the guys won't ever leave us alone!!!! Do you love Owen?

Me: LOL! I think so.

Me: No, I know I so.

After classes Owen came over. Sandy has to work so we had the apartment to ourselves. Our favorite things to do together to was making out. We still hadn't slept together because I was nervous and didn't want to rush anything. Owen was kind about that. He told me I could call the shots. Admittedly, I think he was wrapped so tightly around my finger it didn't matter.

We sat in my room making out. He sat at the edge of the bed and I straddled over him. My body felt warm. Impulsively, I tugged at his shirt signaling for him to take it off as I undid his belt. His lips pulled slightly away from mine. I wished he hadn't.
"Are you sure?" His voice was husky and breathy; that made the desire spread from head to toe. I smiled a little.
"Owen, shut up and take your shirt off." His lips curled into a smile before he took his shirt off, I mirrored him. Where his fingers laid on my skin, tingled with electricity. Our kisses got hard, deeper, more passionate.

My eyes fluttered open to an empty bed. I sighed feeling very aware of the fact that I was naked. My clothing laid scattered around the bed, I reassembled my look. Sandy was in the living room with someone talking, I could hear her. In my head I had an internal battle if I wanted to join her or not. My intense loneliness won out so I decided to join Sandy and who I asume is Danny. I walked into the kitchen first to get something to drink, they spoke softly.
"Hey you." A familiar voice came from behind me. I turned and smile. Owen.
"Hey."
"Sorry, you were still asleep and I heard Sandy come home." I shook my head as I put the juice back into the fridge.
"No, no. It's okay." Honestly, it was. I always appreciated someone who wanted to fit in your life and not just in your spare time. Meeting friends and family; trying to have a relationship with the important people in my life is trying to fit into my life. I snuggled under his arm. I did love him, this proved it.

We sat in the living room for awhile talking. A  knock came at the door. Sandy and I exchanged uncomfortably looks. We didn't order pizza or invite anyone over. Sandy and I got up and crept to the door. Unfortunately we had tap over the peep hole so we couldn't see who was on the other side. We swung open the door to two y'all figures. Danny and Greg. They both smiled.
"Hello?" Sandy stood at my side, her eyes were on Danny.
"Hi Chyanne." Greg answered me before Danny.
"Sup?" I rolled my eyes.
"What are you two doing here?"
"Owen was over here and we got bored." Danny pouted.
"Oh come on in." Sandy ushered them in. I shook my head and joined Owen again on the couch.
"You have brought weird people to my house." My voice was low so no one else could hear. Owen laughed.
"I am weird people."
"True." I settled into his side as everyone else filed in.

The rest of the night we spent laughing and joking like we always did. The crowd slowly shuffled out of the apartment. Owen was the last to leave but only by a few seconds. I made his promise to text when he was home and safe. Sandy and I cleaned up the kitchen and living room. Recently that had become our normal. It wasn't all bad.
"Alright, I'm going to bed. Goodnight." Sandy stood in her bedroom door frame.
"Goodnight. Love you." She smiled small.
"Love you too." She faded away into her room and the door closed. I put the last dish in the cabinet and did so myself.

My bed felt like heaven. It still smelled like Owen, it always did when he was in here. He smelled how he made me feel;  enlightened, like a start over with the good memories of the past. Hope.

Owen: I'm home.

Me: I'm glad.

Me: I'm going to bed.

Owen: Goodnight baby.

Me: Goodnight.

Me: I love you.

Owen: I love you more.