Chapter eleven

You had left the guys with your father and their father when they all started talking about some personal business, and you decided to wander off to find something else to do. As much you loved your father and boyfriends, you didn't enjoy hearing that much mafia business that times, you soon made you way outside into the garden and that when you ran into bts.

Y/n " oh, hello."

Jungkook " hey y/n you look beautiful tonight "

Y/n " thank you, and you guys look good as well... I was told about things that had ended between you guys and Sara sorry to hear that"

Jimin " it okay it was going to happen sooner or later "

J-hope, " we are sorry we had been busy with Sara when we have dated her, and we, let you down all those times."

Y/n " it okay I understand romance makes a person do things they always wanted or didn't want to do."

Jin " hey maybe we can have a dance with you"

Y/n " umm sure"

Namjoon, " Hey, where are your boyfriends."

???? " right behind you," you soon looked at saw your boyfriends standing there with their arms folded and, they didn't seem very happy to see it's near you and talking with you as well.

Y/n " hey, we are just talking and making emended."

Bambam " sure they are"

Suga " what does that mean anyway."

Choi young " you know what he means"

Y/n " okay, all of you just be nice to each other for one night, okay."

JB, " yes, honey."

Y/n " okay now; let's just enjoy our night."

Park-Kim " as you wish mu love"

?????" Excuse me y/n, but I need to speak with my sons are now" you soon see bits and got7 fathers standing there, and soon enough, all the boys leave with their fathers. You are soon joined outside by your dad, who looks like he has something important on his mind.

Y/n " father, is everything okay."

Y/n father " dear I have something important to tell you"

Y/n " okay what is it"

Y/n father " many years ago when you were younger I had made a deal between two other men, and arrange marriage deal between you and their sons ... the boys I was talking about are bits and got7 "

Y/n " ....."

Y/n father," I'm sorry, okay, I want you to be cared for and safe if something had happened to your brothers or me, and they were you, friends, so I knew they would never let anything happen to you know."

Y/n " do I still have to start a relationship with bts in a romantic way "

Y/n father " it your choice my love I'm not making you marry anyone you don't want to "

Y/n " thank you, father, and I still love you, no matter what."

Y/n father" kind, and I happy you are in a positive relationship with got7."

Y/n " thank you father" you and your father hug each other, but soon things are cut short when you both hear some yelling coming, from the background, and soon enough, you know the voices yelling. You walk over to a crowd of people and see bambam and JB in a fight with jungkook and Suga.

Y/n " what the hell is going on here" soon, Choi young and park Kim pulled their brother away while namjoon and Jimin pulled jungkook and Suga away.

Bambam, " these fools think that now we all know about the arrange marriage; it will give them a reason to win you over."

Y/n " what"

JB " yes, because now they don't have Sara, they give a care about you, and this all started when we started to hang around you and started dating you."

Y/n " this is true"

Suga," no... we don't know when you started to see you with someone else. It began to make us...."

Y/n " okay, I get it...but why now why do you all romantically care about me now."

Namjoon " we don't know ....."

Y/n " you know what I don't want to deal with any of this now, okay... I'm going home, and we will all talk this out later on..."

Mark, " we can give you a ride home...."

Y/n father," it thinks it will be good if I take her homeboys... you all need to clear your heads."

Jackson " yes sir" you soon walked out of the ball with your father, and you started to feel many emotions, you did your best to understand that your life was going to change from here on now. You also knew what every decision you make would change everyone's lives for the better or the worst.