Chapter twenty five

The getaway trip was going well and the guys were getting along but they were, getting along when you were around them. When you were gone they will start up the same trouble as they have been doing before this whole trip, everyone of them had secrets. These secrets they were keeping hidden from you but they knew when you found out the truth it will end badly for everyone.

Namjoon " when are you going to tell her our secret because making at stupid promises seems to be false right now"

JB " at none of your business Namjoon and what makes you think we won't tell her or her father"

Suga " you guys keep on pushing us toward the edge stop finding ways to making us feel worst about these secrets"

Bambam " aww Suga we won't tell her but if you step out of line and do something bad we will tell her the truth, and then all of you will be gone forever and she will just have us"

Jimin " come on don't act like you all are so perfect because I remember in high school when y/n, was getting to close to an old classmate of our and one day he just moved away with his family and transferred schools"

Jackson " aww you think we had something to do with at .... we did help his family move away and switch schools but we didn't make him run at was someone else" the guys soon heard someone walking down the stairs and humming a song cheerful. They soon stoped what they were doing and looked at you with smile on their faces acting like they were not, at each necks.

Y/n " morning I thought you boys will still be asleep"

Jungkook " oh no we got up early because we didn't want to speed the whole trip sleeping"

Y/n " hey do you guys want to come see and feed some beautiful sea turtle of one of islands events for visitors"

J-hope " you still have love toward sea turtles"

Y/n " yep so what do you guys say"

Mark " I'm free to go the other have to stay for a personal call with our dad"

V " I'm coming as well"

Y/n " yeah" so mark and v were going to spend a whole day swimming and feed sea turtles with you with the others stayed back, and had a private call with their father and your father. The guys didn't want to levee you alone because they promised to spend the whole trip with you and make your feel special.

Sea turtle event

Y/n " aww they are so cute and the ocean is so beautiful"

Mark " simile for the camera" mark was taking a few pictures of you and the sea turtles, him and v were giving each other glares but they knew they had to get along and not start any drama at will make you mad at them. They were good on playing the friendly act with each other, at you soon stared to believe the whole thing.

V " here I brought you this small shell sea turtle one of the ladies here was selling them, and I thought you will love it the shell had been made into sea turtle" you soon take the sea turtle you really love the gift knew this will make mark mad.

Mark " next gift you want I will buy it for you so you will have two gift some us from this wonderful date"

Y/n " I will love at" mark did make good on his promise because he soon brought you a beautiful necklace with two sea turtles together, mark soon place the necklace around your neck. Soon all of your had went back to the house where the guys were still on the phone with, their fathers.

Days later

The getaway trip had come to end but you had a wonderful time you really wishes you didn't have to go back but there was school, family, and a future wedding to be planned as well. When you had gotten home you started looking at wedding dress, after you and been give so many wedding dress catalogs by you aunts and female cousins. You were looking at some dress trying to find the perfect on for you but I was months until the wedding.