Chapter seven

You are now sitting in the limo heading to the place the guys had, given the driver to take you so you will be able to meet them and see what they have to say. Soon enough you arrived at a very beautiful venue, you soon make you way up the stairs to see the guys standing there. 

Y/n" hey guys what going on" 

Park Jin" hey y/n" 

Y/n" so what do you have to tell me" 

Kim" y/n you mean the world to us" 

y/n" you guys mean the world to me and ever since, we started to hang out again I started to feel happy" 

Jackson" we feel the same about you y/n" 

bambam" y/n what is about to be said to you, we hope it does not ruin what we have with you" 

y/n" what going on is everything okay" 

Choi young" y/n we love you and love you more than a friend" 

JB" we started to have these feelings for you when we were middle school, and when we tried to tell you something will stop us" 

y/n" like how you were going to tell me during the getaway trip" 

JB" yes" 

Mark" so what do you have to say y/n will you give us the chance, by becoming our girl and letting us love you" 

y/n" you see I had started to develop a feeling of love for you guys as well...but I was scared of getting hurt again... so yes I will love to become your guy's girl and see where it takes us" When you had dose few words, to the guys they smiled brightly with joy. you smiled back as well now knowing that your life and there will be changing big time. 

Jb" thank you love" Jb gives you a kiss on the right check which soon makes you blush bright red. 

Jb" You cute when you blush" the guys fall out laughing and that when you hide your face in your hands, and that when Jb pulls you into a hug while still laughing. 

Y/n" hush all of you" 

y/n" wait dose my father know about this" the guys soon stopped laughing and look straight at you. 

Bambam" do you think he does" 

y/n" oh he doses why don't we ask him" 

Choi young " love what do you mean by that" you soon pointed out a black limo parked very close to where you guys are standing. Soon the window rolls down and soon you all see your father's faces as he smokes a cigarette. 

y/n" dad" 

y/n father" what you thought I and their father didn't know about their crush on you... I knew sooner" 

Bambam" so sir are you okay with us dating your daughter" 

y/n father" yes I'm but if you boys hurt her I will have you killed" 

y/n" dad"

y/n father" what I'm just joking" your father later on invited you and the guys out to lunch to celebrate the new milestone in your guy's life. Deep down your father hoping that Bts father will soon forget about the whole arrangement, that all three older mafia bosses had made any years ago when you and the guys were just children. 

That night at your father house 

????" they are going to find out sooner or later about the whole thing" 

y/n father" I know okay but I'm daughter is happy with the got7 boys... so until your sons can work on their loyalty issue then the deal is Halfway " 

????" he right ???? my sons were able to help y/n feel better now your sons need to step up" 

??? " I know I will speak to them"