Chapter 13

You are sitting near bambam while watching the movie, and eating some popcorn. He has pulled you closer to him due to Jin take a sit right next to you, and bambam didn't want him to come near you.

Jin " thank for letting us come over and join you guys"

Bambam " hey we didn't want you here okay we just allowed you here, to be with us .... we are just doing this for y/n not you"

Jin " okay" you had gotten up from you seat and walked back into your kitchen, you were going to pop some more popcorn.

Choi young " hey I came to help you with the popcorn and some drinks"

Y/n " are you sure or did you just come in here to spend some time with me"

Choi young " maybe a little bit of both and hey if I kissed you in there, I would of gotten yelled that by everyone" soon Choi young kisses you on the lips and pulled you closer to him. You soon star kissing him back passionately the way he kissed you and held you made you feel happy.

????? " excuse me" you soon stopped kissing Choi young and saw jimin standing there with his arms folded.

Jimin " I came for a glass of water and to see what was taking you so long"

Choi young " well sorry for keep you worried Jimin but it seemed like, y/n more interested in us verse you and your brothers"

Jimin " well you better get back into the living room before you start something":

Choi young" why you little ......"

Y/n " hey I will get you a bottle water and bring back the popcorn I will be, fine alone in here"

Choi young " fine come on Jimin let's go back into the living room"

Jimin " sure buddy" the two guys leave you alone in the kitchen you hated Jimin for acting like a child and think him and the others had boyfriend right already. The popcorn is soon done and you bring Jimin a bottle of water and you go back to sitting with bambam.

Mark " so Choi young are you going to explain why you have some, of y/n lipstick on your lips"

Choi young " we were just have a nice conversation and a little kiss"

Jackson " sure a little kiss what did you do to her"

Choi young " nothing much adult like yet" Choi young smirks and bites his lips and looks at you.

JB " get your dirty mind away from her" JB toss a pillow at Choi young which hits him and lands in his lap. You are trying your best not to laugh at your boyfriends.

Choi young " hey don't act like we all don't have some dirty minds, whenever it comes to our beautiful girlfriend"

Namjoon " some of us can hold back our dirty minds"

Y/n " Namjoon"

Park - kim " it okay y/n we understand what Namjoon means"

Y/n " wait I have an idea"

Bambam " please don't let this involve us doing some dangerous like when wee wee kids"

Y/n" no it dose not and you have to let that go.... you see my father has in cabin in the mountains where I snowing right now .... the cabin is big enough for all us to be there ... so it can be like a romantic getaway for all of us"

JB " us and them in a cabin together"

Y/n " yes it will be fun"

V  " what do we get our of this"

Y/n " a fun time"

Suga " nope"

Y/n " fine here is maybe reward if you all come and behave, during the trip" you grabbed your phone and send the guys a few pictures and a text message. In a group chat and soon all their phone ding and they look at it fast and soon look at you.

Guys " deal" you laugh a bit you knew it was going to win and you knew you had to hold up your part of the deal during the trip.

Jungkook " so how are you going to let your daddy allow us in a cabin alone with you"

Y/n " well he did say he will let me use it when I was in college when, I felt like getting away and I think he will say yes"

J-hope " but we all know if we mess up you father will shot everyone is us"

Y/n " we will just have to see how this trip turn out to be" the guys soon left your apartment and you called your dad and he said yes, allow if the guys stayed in their own rooms and away from you.

The next couple of chapters are going to be Smurt or lemon related, so that mean the chapters will become more mature during the cabin trip.