Chapter eighteen

The trip had come to a end and you and the guys had returned to school, bts still had some thingbs they had to deal with Sara but they said they will see you later on that day. You didn't know if sara blamed you for breaking up her relationship with the guys or someone else but you'd didn't care about her right now. You were leaving the cafe when you ran into sara and her friends.

Sara " hello miss piggy"

Y/n " hello sara"

Sara " I can't believe the guys dump me for you just because they age to marry you but I have good news, they said I can be their secret lover"

Y/n " aww sara you are so cute but one number one if being a side chick you never tell, the main chick you are so called dating her man and last thing I remember the guys said the love me and will never hurt me again"

Sara friend " you stupid fatty why did you have to take sara boyfriends"

Y/n " I didn't take them they decided to end the relationship with her"

Sara " that it I'm going to teach you a lesson" sara was about to punch you when you grabbed her by the hair and held her, she try's to crawl at you soon stop and push her to the ground.

Y/n " try again cheep bratz doll"  two of Sara's male friends try it attack you but they are soon taken out my JB and mark, while the other go over to you.

Jackson " babe are you okay"

Y/n " yeah I'm fine" soon campus cops had showed up after someone had called and Sara and her friends started blaming you for the whole thing, that was until some things fall out of sara bag and two of her friends it was drugs and a knife.

Police 1 " excuse me but all of you have to come with me and you all will be changed and maybe expelled"

Sara friend 2 " we didn't do anything this chick over here said she I'll cut us like she was going to do to her, and maybe kill us p"

Sara " you stupid traitors his dare you  betray me like that"

Sara friend 3 " don't be stupid Sara you are control freak and crazy .... hey she also has been selling drugs on campus" the cops soon take sara and her group away as they yell and cursing at each other they try to fight each other but the cops stop them.

Park-kim " she finally gone babe you don't ever have to deal with her again" park-kim was right a few hours later the whole campus knew about what happened and soon enough sara and her friends were expelled from campus and arrested for what they were doing.

Mark " come one lets get you home .... we will stay the night with you to make sure they don't show up"

JB " hey where is Namjoon and the others"

Y/n " I don't know can we just go to my place please"

JB " sure" the guys had taken you home and you explained to them what sara had told you and they were pissed, bts had said they will be there for you but where were they when you need their help and support.

Some where else

???? " so you want me to deal with them"

????? " yes just make sure she not there when you are doing it"

???? " okay it will be done with in three days and that when you will pay me for my job"the guys soon left the hit man alone thinking he will do the job right but what they didn't know was they someone else was going to be the victim of this attack later on.

Hit man " let's see where this will go I need teach those boys a lesson jealous doesn't alway pay well"