Chapter twenty two

You had been spending a lot of time with all you boyfriends which made you happy and love so much, but there was some hidden secrets that were going to soon come out. You are in the college library with V and Mark because the rest of you boyfriend were stuck in class. None of them wanted you to go to the schools library alone after hearing about the news of someone trying to cause you harm.

V " hey I'm going to get some snack and a drink dose anyone want anything"

Mark " hey v there a rule saying we can't eat the library and drink as well, after last week accident"

Y/n " they are still trying to find the last three mice but until then we can't eat any food in here"

V " fine"

Y/n " when we are done here we can all get food with the guys"

V " fine love I can wait until then" v gave you a smile in his face but that smile soon went away when he came face to face with mark, there was still some hate between the guys but they learned to keep it down when it comes to you. Right bts had more things to worry about like stoping your father, from hiding out they were the one who order the hit on you along with something else.

Y/n " it good to see you guys are getting along with each"

Mark " yeah we just had to learn that we had to start acting like adults and stop hiding secrets"

V " what secrets do you have to hide mark and the same goes for you dear so called brothers"

Y/n " oh dear"

Mark " oh we are good y/n here now much of are secrets at were mot to embarrassing to hide from her anymore"

Y/n " oh come one mark I will never tell anyone about you and the guys nick names your nanny and mother gave you"

Mark " we know but you we have a feeling you might tell someone in the future"

Y/n " I will think about it and you are not safe either V because I know you and the guys nick names your guys nannies used to give you all"

V " yep we are doom as well"

Y/n " oh come one boys you know I will never do anything and unless you ask for it... come one the guys are out of class and out time space for this room is almost up" you grabbed you books and the two guys follow after you, knowing one way or another you will share their old childhood nicknames.

Mark " Hey v I want to have a word with you in private"

V " sure"

Y/n " I will be waiting outside for you two" you soon walked out of library and the guys looked at each other and said nothing to each other.

Mark " l think we should try it find out who trying to harm y/n"

V " ....."

Mark " she our girlfriend and future wife we have to make sure no on mess with her, we have to show everyone we are someone not to mess with"

V " sure"

Mark " good now come one we don't want her waiting outside for us for much longer"

V "okay" soon mark walked out of the library leave v standing there alone him and the guys secrets were starting to destroy them, they had to tell you sooner or later and it will be better coming from them verse others.