Chapter nineteen

You are hanging out at the mall alone after all your boyfriends had been dragged to meeting with other, mafia bosses which involved your father and all their fathers and some other mafia bosses. You had been to five different shops and you already had five shopping bags, worth of clothing or jewelry the smaller bags had been placed into the bigger bags.

Y/n " why did they give me money and their cards like it was nothing" the guys had given you some money and shared credit card that you can use, on your shopping trip. You had come across a few of your Sara friends but they soon walked away from you, and didn't say a word because after what you did last time they seemed to fear you.

Y/n " I wished I teach at girl a lesson a long time ago" you had gone into a six shop which was selling dress , and you did a little looking around. A few dress you had at your placed had become torn or to small so you end up donate them to some charity groups.

Y/n " I feel I might if left the guys in den filled with powerful wise lions" when you were getting drop off that the mall your father had called you, and said the meeting was also a lecture for young mafia bosses who are in relationship teaching the young guys how to have a successful relationship.

???? " excuse are you y/n"

Y/n " oh yes that is me how may I help you"

???? " oh you had dropped your college a id outside of the store and I saw you were still in the shop"

Y/n " oh thank you" the random guy and given you your college ID and soon left the store, you place you ID back into your pride somewhere safe so it won't fall out again.

Y/n " I swear if I keep in lose things I might lose my own child when I'm out with them in public" you started to think about a moment when you were seven years old, and you were old at park with your father and you had looked away fro while and when you looked back at you father he was gone. You had soon come across a rival mafia bosses who thought it will be a smart idea for take you with him, but the next thing you knee you father and his guys showed up. You father had one of them take you back to the car while, they had a nice chat with the man.

Y/n " if my relationship dose grow with the guys will they be willing to be father and having a family" you had left yeh dress shop and walked passed this baby and toddler store.

Y/n " what will they all be like when they have to be father together.... oh that will be something to see" you know the guys don't like each other that much, but you were hoping as this relationship goes on they will start to make peace but you knew that will never happen.

With someone else

???? " we are not going after her anymore I think it will be more fun to start some more drama"

???? " okay so what are we going to tell her that her boyfriend hired us to .... oh we are going to tell her ... well her father going to kill her boyfriends then she wok just be with them"

???? " that what the plan is and that what we are getting paid for"

???? " yes sir let start some drama"