i need a body

title: college - finneas

elle's POV

---------------------------------

"elle, i must speak with you" mum says, as she makes breakfast. "okay" i agree and sit on the bar stool around the island. "first of all, you look gorgeous today" she smiles nervously. "mum. just tell me what's going on" i laugh. "i um.... i met someone" she starts, avoiding eye contact as she cuts some fruit. "really? who?" i ask kinda hopefully. mum has been needing someone in her life for a while now. "his name is james" she answers. "he wants to meet you guys. i agreed to have dinner at his house tonight, all of us." she explains. "oh, that sounds lovely" i say with a small smile. "perfect! i'd love for billie to come as well, only if she'd like to." she continues. "alright. does liz know?" i ask. "yeah, i told her earlier" she nods.

i walk upstairs and see billie laying next to liz in her bed. "bil, i need to talk to you" i tell her. "alright, i'll be right back lizzy" billie sits up and kisses liz on the head before walking out with me. we get to my room and i explain everything to her. "she has a boyfriend? no way" she says with a dropped jaw. "i know right?" i laugh. "so she wants me to come too?" she asks. "yeah and i'd love for you to come" i answer and peck our lips together. "i'd love for you to cum" she smiles against and picks me up, placing me down on my bed. "billie no, not now" i shake my head and try to get up. "aw. sad." she frowns. "can we at least make out for a little?" she asks. "that'll turn into something else and you know it" i roll my eyes and push her off of me. "i guess i'll just sit here and cry until we have to leave" she sighs dramatically. i groan and press our lips together. she grabs the back of my neck and deepens the kiss until i pull away and walk out of my room. "tease!" she yells. "horn dog" i shout back, flipping her off as she follows me.

several hours later billie is sitting on my bed and i'm looking through my closet. "i assume you don't want to dress up, but mum insisted on it" i tell her. "ugh" she groans. "you can either wear a dress, or this suit. i assume you'd rather have the suit yes?" i ask, showing her the suit. "yeah, i guess so" she nods.

 "yeah, i guess so" she nods

elle ^^^

billie ^^^

billie ^^^

we walk down stairs and billie offers me her hand. i intertwine our fingers and we get in the car. "please be nice to him. i really like this guy" mum sighs. "i'll be perfectly pleasant. i promise" i put my hands up in defense and billie giggles. "perfectly pleasant" she mocks me. "single" i say in the same tone she mocked me in. "i'm sorry, i'm sorry. i take it back, i'm sorry" she apologizes quickly and hugs me. "don't break up with me" she frowns. "i'm not going to break up with you, it was a joke dumbass" i laugh. "oh um... i know" she nods and laughs it off, letting go of me.