just let me adore you

title: adore you - harry styles

elle's POV

two days later*

---------------------------------------

"are you ready for your interview?" i ask as i walk out of the bathroom and put on a pair of shoes. "i guess" billie shrugs. 

there's something wrong. 

i don't know, maybe she's just tired

at 5:30 pm?

billie's always tired

just ask her if there's something wrong god damn it

god okay!

"are you alright?" i ask. "i don't know. i guess i'm just not fully ready to go back to real life and deal with all the interviews and shit." she answers. "i assumed you'd say that. you know what?" i smile a little and sit next to her. "what?" she asks. "after your interview, we'll go out to dinner. just you and i" i suggest. "yeah. that sounds nice." she agrees. "and then maybe we'll get a hotel" i continue, putting my hand on her thigh and seeing her bottom lip tuck between her teeth. "how does that sound?" i ask. "why'd you choose now to tell me that" she groans. "just to mess with you" i giggle and peck our lips together. she almost immediately grabs the back of my neck, deepening the kiss. "okay, okay. we gotta go" i laugh as i pull away. "aw" she frowns. "you're fine, let's go" i roll my eyes and pull her off of my bed and out the door. 

we get in the car with finneas and claudia and billie lays her head on my lap. i run my hand through her hair soothingly and kiss her forehead. "you two are disgustingly adorable" claudia informs us, turning around in her seat and looking at us. "i wouldn't say disgustingly, just adorable" billie responds. "you guys are super disgusting! don't think elizabeth didn't beg for us to come get her the other day." finneas chips in. "she did?" i suck through my teeth. "yep" finneas nods. "damn, maybe we are disgusting" i whisper to myself. "i wouldn't call what we did disgusting, i'd say it was fun" billie adds. "i mean yeah, it definitely was fun but to other people it'd probably be considered disgusting. especially our siblings" i explain. "yeah, you're probably right" billie shrugs. 

we get to the interview place and see several fans outside the building. billie walks me inside and pecks our lips together. "i'll be right back okay? i'm just gonna go say hi to a few people. claudia is gonna wait here with you" she explains. "okay, just... be safe." i tell her. "i will mamas" she agrees and starts to walk away. i grab her arm and pull her back to me before kissing her once again. "alright, i'll be back" she smiles once she pulls away and jogs outside with finneas and sully following her.

"she'll be okay" claudia comforts me. "it just makes me nervous i guess. ever since the coma i've been afraid of big crowds, especially billie being around them so often. even when we weren't together i was still..... worried." i tell her with a sigh. "i can understand that. if something like that were to happen to me, i'm sure i'd be scared to have finneas go out and do exactly what brought me into that. did that make sense?" she asks. "yeah" i nod. 

billie, finneas and sully come back in and someone walks up to them. "billie! finneas! fantastic to see you" he exclaims. "it's great to see you too" billie smiles, looking over the guy's shoulder and looking at me. i make a weird face and she giggles. "so, we're gonna go on a little walk around london. how does that sound?" he asks. "perfect. claudia and elle get to come as well, right?" finneas asks. "absolutely" the guy answers after looking over at us. "great, then let's go" billie suggests. she looks back at me and puts her hand out. i furrow my eyebrows and she looks down at her hand and then back at me. i look over at claudia and she nudges me forward. i walk over to billie and she intertwines our fingers, bringing my hand to her lips and kissing it. "you look beautiful, you know that?" she whispers, making me blush. "you're adorable" i smile and lean my head on her shoulder. "just let me adore you" she smiles and kisses my cheek. i look over and see finneas with his arm around claudia as they exchange whispers. 

the interviewer starts asking them questions as we walk around, but billie never lets go of me. either she has my hand in hers or her arm around me, just touching me in some way. she says it makes her feel safe to know i'm with her. cute

"i'm sure you knew this would come up at some point, but the live on billie's birthday! what was that about?" the interviewer asks. "you know i'd really rather not be here for this question" finneas laughs. "we've said it several times, it was a complete accident. it just goes to show how much i love e- how close elle and i are." billie answers.

she was gonna say love

now i get that we've already said i love you to each other, but that was more than a year ago. 

and yeah we told each other that we still love each other, but that's different.

"i see, now i didn't watch the live but did that lead to anything else?" he asks. "no" billie shakes her head. "can we talk about something else?" finneas asks, obviously uncomfortable. "of course" the interviewer nods. the interview goes on as we walk around for quite a while until he starts asking me questions. "elle, you grew up here yes?" he asks. "yep. it's funny, i've taken almost this exact walk with billie before" i answer. "that's fantastic, how is your sister doing?" he asks. "she has an appointment with the doctor every other week and she's doing great" i explain. "absolutely wonderful, claudia" he starts. i look over at billie and see her smiling at me. i wrap my arms around her and she kisses the top of my head. "you're an angel" she whispers to me as she pulls away, making me blush. "we'll talk more on that later" i mock the interviewer who said that a few minutes ago. billie laughs and i giggle, making everyone else look over at us. "they have a.... special relationship" finneas laughs. "hey, you know what else i have?" billie asks. "what?" finneas questions, looking like he may already know the answer. "a bigger di-" she starts but i cover her mouth. "i see how it is" finneas pouts. billie flips him off and we both laugh once again. 

the interview ends and we get back to the house. finneas drops us off and him and claudia leave. "what time is it?" billie asks. "about 7:30" i answer. "are we still going to a hotel?" she questions. "sure" i agree. "when should we leave?" she asks. "you're asking a lot of questions, but probably around 8" i suggest. "i'll go get the strap and some.... other stuff if you catch my drift, you pack whatever else you think we'll need" she orders, running up the stairs and almost falling. "you alright there o'connell?" i laugh. "i'm good" she gives me a thumbs up and continues running to my room. i giggle to myself and walk after her. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: first of all, i dodge dick on the daily

second: WHAT THE FUCK THE SHOW WAS SO FUCKING GOOD! THE BEGINNING, THE INTROLUDE, FUCKING EVERYTHING HOLY SHIT! 

if you are able to go to any of the shows on the tour, i envy you to my core