we've got big plans in bed again, cause you're no saint

title: heaven - finneas

elle's POV

--------------------------------

i look over and see billie asleep next to me. i kiss her forehead and slowly get up. i grab my phone from my nightstand and reinstall instagram. "hey guys, it's elle. as you probably know bils and i have been taking a break from social media for the past few weeks. we've been focusing on what's important to us, that being elizabeth's health and our happiness. i want to start off by saying that elizabeth is doing great, she's home now and is seeing the doctor every other week. as i said, everything helps. my P.O. box is in my bio and so is my venmo. even good vibes and happy thoughts mean a lot to us. anyway, this video isn't fully about elizabeth. i'm making it to apologize for what happened on billie's birthday. it was 100% an accident and we did not at all mean to keep the live going. i assume you guys thought the opposite and that it was staged, but that's completely false. now you're gonna think we're just sex addicts. damn it. anyway bil and i are very sorry and we'll try to make sure it doesn't happen again. also, you are welcome. my boobs are nice so.... you're lucky" i laugh. "who are you talking to about your boobs?" billie asks in a raspy voice. "you ruined the video dumbass" i say jokingly. "well i'm sorry" she responds in a baby voice. "your boobs are nice though. better than nice" she adds. "okay that's the end of the video" i roll my eyes. "make sure to end it this time!" billie yells right as i end it. "shut the fuck up" i shake my head and lay back down next to her.

i press my lips to hers and she immediately deepens the kiss

i press my lips to hers and she immediately deepens the kiss. "do you have anything important to do today?" i ask. "you" she responds and quickly smashes her lips back to mine, making me laugh and pull away. "i'm sorry" i say between giggles. "i knew i couldn't pull that off" she sighs. "no, y-you totally could" i lie, trying to hold in laughter. "well it doesn't sound like you believe that" she frowns. "no, i do! i definitely believe it!" i tell her. "no you don't" she pouts. "stop being such a baby" i roll my eyes and kiss her again. i shift so i'm on top of her and start grinding on her slowly without breaking the kiss. she puts her hands on my hips and i move my lips down to her neck. she grabs the sides of my shirt and twists them around her wrists as i continue. she moans softly and i press my thumb to her throat, applying pressure which only makes her moan more. "shh" i tell her. "how the fuck am i supposed t-" she starts but cuts herself off with yet another moan as i slide my hand down her shorts. "just try to be quiet okay? elizabeth may hear us. and you're fucking lucky mum and madison aren't home or we wouldn't be doing this right now" i order. "o-okay" she nods.

billie pulls my shirt off over my head and tosses it carelessly before unclasping my bra and letting it fall. i tug on the collar of billie's shirt and she takes it off. i snake my hand to her back and take off her bra before latching my lips to her boob. i massage the other and continue grinding onto her, making her moan louder than i want her to. "hush baby" i say and cover her mouth. considering it's like 2 pm, i'd really hate if we were too loud because elizabeth would definitely hear us. "she has noise cancelling headphones for fuck's sake!" billie defends. after i'm satisfied i slide my tongue down her stomach and trail sloppy kisses around it until i reach her waistband. i slowly slide them off and she kicks them off her ankles. she's only wearing a thong and my upper half is completely naked. i stretch and get off of her and walk to my closet, hearing her gasp. "what the fuck?" she asks semi-angrily.