you're an angel

title: angel - finneas

finneas's POV (👑)

---------------------------------------

we planned a surprise party at the hotel for billie's birthday. we rented out the pool so it's just us and got a ton of food and snacks. i hope she likes it, we couldn't really do much else and almost none of her friends can make it because they're on another continent. "billie, you ready to go back to the hotel?" i ask. "bro, we usually leave at like 10. it's only like 8 right now" she laughs and furrows her eyebrows. "bil, i wanna take you out to dinner for your birthday" elle tells her. "aw, that's so sweet" billie smiles and puts her hands over her heart. "we going down to the cafeteria?" billie asks. "no bil, like actually go out" she laughs. "are you sure? that seems lowkey kinda risky" billie says with a worried look. "i see how it is, my own girlfriend doesn't want to go to dinner with me" elle frowns. "that's not it, i just don't know if you want to tell people about your relationship yet" billie defends. "maybe i should go" i suck through my teeth and slowly walk away. they're waiting for elizabeth to get out of group right now, just sitting in the hallway so i decide to go to elizabeth's room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

billie's POV

"you don't want people to know we're back together?" elle furrows her eyebrows. "no! i want people to know more than anything. i want to be able to shout it from the rooftops but i just wasn't sure if you wanted to announce it so soon" i explain. "do you think we're gonna break up or something?" she asks. "no, not at all. that's not what i'm saying!" i deny. "fine. listen bil, i'm kinda tired so i'm just gonna go back to the hotel. if you wanna come, then that's fine." elle sighs and stands up. "but what about elizabeth?" i ask. "mum is here. she said if i ever need a break then to just go back to the hotel and right now i am in desperate need of a break" she tells me. "oh well um... i'm gonna stay and wait for elizabeth. if you wanna go, just take the car and i'll get a ride back from finneas." i say, giving her a weak smile. "i'm just gonna get a ride from fin." she answers.

before i know it, elizabeth is back in her room with amelia and i'm sitting in the car debating on driving to the hospital or just going back inside. it's been about ten minutes since elle left, elizabeth got out almost right when elle left.

just go to the hotel 

obviously elle is upset, just be there for her

i start the car and play my 'calm' playlist to help me find my chill as i drive to the hotel. today has been a long ass day. i get to the hotel and knock on the door to elle and i's room. i have a key card, but i don't want to just barge in on her if she doesn't want to see me. elle opens the door and smiles. she's wearing a two piece swimming suit with makes her look so hot and her hair is in two braids. "holy shit" i say under my breath and unknowingly bite my lip as my eyes wonder. "thank you, now go get your suit on. we're going swimming" she orders. "will do" i nod.

elle (obviously it's not her but you get the point) ^^^^^^^

when i packed i assumed that if we went to the pool, it would just be elle and i or alone at night or something like that, so my dumbass packed a two piece.

bils ^^^^^^

"holy fuck eilish" elle giggles once i come out of the bathroom. "my girlfriend is hot as fuck" she smiles and puts her hands on my hips, pulling me to her. "uno reverse bitch" i laugh, grabbing onto her jaw and press my lips to hers. "as much as i pray this would last, i wanna go swimming" she says as she pulls away. "i know a way that you could go swimming without even having to leave the room" i tell her and kiss her again. "pervert" she rolls her eyes. she grabs my hand and pulls me out of the room with her.

 "i almost wanna hide you, i want you all to myself" she whispers and wraps her arms around me. "i'm all yours mamas" i smile and kiss her cheek. "i want people to know about us" i tell her. "me too, after tonight everyone will know" she laughs. "how so?" i ask. "come on bil, you're wearing a two piece, i'm wearing a two piece and i've got my arms wrapped around you. paps are everywhere" she reminds me. "oh yeah" i remember. "let's go back to the room for just one sec" i suggest. i pull her back to the room and set my phone up against the window. i press 'live' on instagram and instantly thousands of people enter. 

"hey guys" i smile slightly. the comments are filled mostly with 'OH MY GOD SHE'S WEARING A BIKINI' and shit like that. although some ask about elizabeth and a lot say happy birthday to me. "first of all, i want to start by saying that elizabeth is doing great but keep spreading that hashtag. once again, everything and anything helps" i announce. "oh, and one last thing. my birthday present this year was dope, look what i got" i giggle and grab elle's hand and pull her into the frame. "beautiful right? sexy as fuck. my little angel. you know you're an angel right?" i show her off. "stop bil" she says in an embarrassed tone. i grab the back of her neck and pull her into a kiss before she grabs my phone and ends the live without breaking the kiss. she leans us back and climbs on top of me, deepening the kiss. i start playing with the string of the top of her bikini and tug at it teasingly. "can't do anything can you?" she rolls her eyes with a laugh and unties the string, letting her top fall down. she leans back down and starts sucking on my neck before i flip us over and slide my tongue down her neck to her boobs. "alright bil, we had fun. now it's time to go swim" she says between moans. "ugh, fine" i roll my eyes and climb off of her. she re-ties her swimsuit and offers me her hand. i take it and she pulls me out to the pool.

we get to the pool and i see finneas, claudia, dad, mum and even drew swimming. "come on" elle giggles and pulls me with her before jumping into the pool. my head goes under water and i swim to the surface before glaring at elle once she comes back up. "bitch" i frown. "happy birthday" she laughs. "BILLIE!" drew exclaims and jumps on me, pulling me back down underwater. "what is it with everyone and pulling me underwater?" i furrow my eyebrows once i get back up. i feel someone pick me up from behind and throw me underwater with a loud laugh. i swim under the surface and grab finneas's ankle, yanking him down to me and slapping him in the face before swimming away quickly. "who the fuck was that?" finneas asks, looking around. "ion know man" i shrug. finneas glares at me and splashes me, making a huge splash war erupt between all of us.  

we get back to the hotel about two hours later and i see my phone still set up on the window. "imagine if you actually didn't end it" i joke. "uh bil?" elle says in a semi-panicked tone as she looks at my phone. "fuck" i cuss with wide eyes once i see what elle is looking at. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I DODGE DICK ON THE DAILY