i'm your biggest fan, i'll follow you until you love me

title: paparazzi - lady gaga (i was so obsessed with this song for the longest time)

elizabeth's POV

---------------------------

"madison. madison wake up" i whisper and shake her gently. sure it's about 2 am and she's six years old but she's gotta know. "what?" she groans. "elle broke up with may" i tell her, making her shoot up. "no way" she denies and shakes her head. "it's true. and now billie and elle are sleeping in the same bed. it's time for stage three. we start tomorrow" i smirk. "do i get to do my evil laugh yet?" she asks. "it's too late for the evil laugh" i giggle. "please?" she frowns. "okay fine" i give in and we both do an evil laugh. "muah ha ha ha haaaa" madison laughs. "so evil" "i know"

i wake up and immediately go to madison's room. "okay, billie has an interview today. we just gotta make sure elle goes with her. and then later tonight the rest of billie's family is coming over for dinner. just stick to the plan, okay?" i explain. "yes ma'am" she nods and salutes me. i nod at her and salute her back and walk out. 

"so, back together yet?" i ask, seeing billie and elle sitting on the couch and looking at billie's phone. "shut up elizabeth. i'm taking some time off from relationships" elle replies and i see billie's expression drop a little.

it's working on billie

just stick to the plan

"you have an interview today right billie?" i ask, taking a kiwi from the fruit basket.

kiwis are so underrated

they're so good

"yep" she nods. "elle, you should go with" i suggest. "yeah, you haven't come to one in a really long time" billie agrees. "i mean... i guess i could go"elle shrugs.

fuck yes

"great, you guys have fun" i smile and jog up the stairs. 

-----------------------------------

elle's POV

"you ready?" billie asks. "yep" i nod once i finish doing my hair. "we're gonna go to the hotel for a bit so i can get ready. sound good?" she asks. "yeah" i answer. 

we get to the hotel and billie opens the door to her room. i sit down on her bed and she rummages through her suitcase before walking to the bathroom. as she's in there someone knocks on the door. "could you get that elle?" billie yells from the bathroom. "on it" i shout back. i open the door and i'm instantly picked up. "fuck! fuck! put me down!" i scream. "it's okay elle, it's just me" finneas laughs and puts me down. "fuck bro, you scared the shit out of me" i laugh and put my hand on my heart. "you alright elle?" billie yells. "yeah, i'm fine. finn is here" i yell back. "i've missed you so much elle" he smile widely and hugs me again. "i've missed you too" i tell him and hug him back. "where's everyone else?" i ask. "they're in the lobby. we're all waiting on billie" he chuckles. "i'm almost ready fuck face" she shouts from the bathroom. "wanna come down and see everyone?" he suggests. "absolutely" i nod. "i'm going to the lobby bil" i tell her. "okay, bye!" i hear her say back before leaving and following finneas. 

"ELLE!" patrick exclaims and runs to me, engulfing me in his arms and spinning me around. "hey patty, i've missed you so much" i smile widely and hug him back.

patty is more of a dad to me than father ever was. he's the kindest, sweetest man i've ever met. he's so caring. you can really tell he loves his family.

"elle!" maggie claps and holds her arms open once patty puts me down. "hello maggie! i've missed you" i tell her and hug her. "i've missed you too" she says and hugs me back. "where's cl-" i start but hear someone yell my name. "ELLE!" claudia's voice screams happily. i turn around and see claudia with a huge grin on her face. she runs to me and i run to her and meet her in the middle. i hug her tightly and she hugs me back, making us both fall on the floor due to the sudden impact. "i've missed you" she says once we finish laughing. "i've missed you too" i tell her, still giggling a little. we get up off the floor and billie walks out of the elevator.