i'm bound to fall for you

title: claudia - finneas

elle's POV

-----------------------------------

it's billie's birthday in a matter of hours. i got her a present when she was asleep and i'm actually really excited to give it to her. i hope she likes it. i can't wait to tell elizabeth that her and i are back together. she's been waiting for this day for so long. she's still asleep and it's about 6 or 7 pm. she may sleep through the night but who knows.

we're currently watching a movie and billie and i are laying on the couch. she forced me to be the big spoon because she wanted to be able to see the tv. the couch is actually a lot bigger than you'd think. you can take off the pillows and it's pretty much a twin sized bed. "i've missed your cuddles" i smile and kiss her head. "i've missed you in general" she responds. "what?" elizabeth says in a groggy voice. "good morning sunshine" i giggle. "do you need anything? water? food?" billie asks, getting up from the couch. "water please" she answers. "did you know there's room service?" billie asks me in a shocked voice. "billie, we all knew" i laugh. "why didn't you tell me?" she frowns as she looks through the little menu they put on a shelf. "i don't know, i thought you knew" i laugh.

she orders some food and a glass of water for elizabeth and we continue watching the movie. "why are you two cuddling? you never cuddle" elizabeth says, squinting at us suspiciously. "oh yeah, we're back together" i shrug. "what?! and you waited this long to tell me?! how long has it been?!" she exclaims. "a few hours" billie answers. "i cannot believe you waited this long to tell me!" she says, pretending to be hurt. "you were asleep! i assumed you wouldn't want to be woken up. whenever i've woken you up in the past you get really mad. plus you're sick so that only gave me more the reason to let you sleep" i defend. "fine. well, thank you for telling me and congratulations on no longer being dumbasses" she sighs. "thank you" billie responds in a baby voice. "you're cute" i laugh and boop her nose. "you're cute" she smiles and turns so she's facing me and kisses my nose. "ew, i forgot how gross you guys are when you're a couple" elizabeth says and pretends to throw up. "you brought this upon yourself. you asked for this" billie reminds her. "fuck, i forgot about that" she cusses under her breath.

"we'll see you in the morning liz, i love you" i smile and kiss elizabeth's forehead. "ew, gross" she grimaces. "love you lizzy" billie says and hugs elizabeth. billie and i have been staying at a hotel the entire time elizabeth has been in the hospital. mum has been sleeping on the couch in elizabeth's room so she's there if anything happens. "love you mum" i yawn and hug her. "i love you, you girls be safe" mum responds and hugs me and then billie. "love you amelia" billie tells her. "love you too billie" mum smiles.

billie drives us to the hotel and i almost immediately collapse on the bed in my room. "i'm gonna go grab my stuff from my room and move it in here" billie tells me. "yay" i clap my hands and smile. "i'll be back in a few minutes. i have to check out" she explains. "okay" i nod. once she leaves, i stand up and change into pyjamas. i lay back down and watch tik toks on my phone until she comes back. "oop, it's 12:03, you know what that means" i smile, making her sigh. "go on" she bows her head. "happy birthday to you! happy birthday to you! happy birthday dear billie, happy birthday to you!" i sing and she claps once i finish the song. "beautiful" she laughs. "thank you" i say, mocking her baby voice. "you want your present now or do you wanna wait?" i ask. "now" she answers. "great, one second" i smile.

i walk to the closet where i hid it and grab the bag. "you probably already know what it is but you don't know what it looks like" i start as i walk out with the bag. "oh my god no way!" she exclaims and takes the bag from me. she takes the present out and admires it. i got her another build-a-bear. "aw, i love it so much" she frowns and hugs it. "i was hoping you would" i laugh.

the bear is a monkey this time and it also has a mohawk, just like the one she gave me when i was in the hospital. i got a suit for it because billie has been obsessed with suits lately. "he's wearing a suit!" she exclaims. "did you just assume their gender?!" i gasp. "no! i-" she starts but i cut her off. "i'm kidding bil. but yes, he's very fancy" i laugh. "i love it ellie, thank you" smiles and hugs me. i pull away slightly and look into her eyes as she smiles back at me. i grab onto the back of her neck and bring her lips to mine. "fuck i've missed this" she moans as i run my hands through her hair. "me too mamas" i smirk and smash our lips together once again.