91

Sara pov:

Oh no , I didn't expect it to back fire. So I just laid in his chest and went to my dream land.

"Why did you leave so early ." He asked me.

"I thought you would like me in a different hairstyle for a change." I blushed.

"I like you in every style but my favourite one is  when you are yourself." He said shocking me.

"Achaa don't worry I will change before sleeping."

Before he could go back to why I like him I decided to sleep."Kartik I am so tired and my legs hurts can I sleep ." I asked him.

"Sure, why not." He said leaving his grip on me.

I went to the other room to remove my makeup and hairstyle, which took a little more time .

When I came out I saw Kartik sleeping in the guest room.

I smiled and climbed into the bed. "Poor baby, you should sleep more." I said playing with his hair.

I was playing with his hair  and was staring him for a very long time that I loose track of when I slept.

I woke up to an empty bed and Kartik was no where to be seen.

I freshened up and went out to see him preparing coffee.

He brought at cup to me and said "good morning."

"Good morning." I wished him back.

It was going well until Kartik got up and took the drawing which was given to him yesterday at big boss show.

I just sat in the sofa to see what he is trying.

He called Sanchita." Hello Sanchita, I have a idea just tell me if I can go with it or not." He asked her.

"Okay so shenaz gave me her drawing yesterday at big boss and told me to keep it safe, so it would be nice na if I take a picture of it and post it in Instagram story. Even others can know that I love everyone and value their gifts which are sent to me." He was telling his idea.

"Okay sure, I will do it write now." He said ending the call. His enthusiasm showed that Sanchita liked his idea.

'Kartik you forget whom you are playing against.' I thought to myself and suddenly a idea came up.

"Kartik do you have any work today evening??" I asked him.

"Yes Sara, I am super booked." He said with his full focus on admiring the picture.

"Achaa okay no problem Kartik." I said getting up to get my phone.

I decided to stand far away from the hall where Kartik was there.

"Hello orhan, good morning." I said once he picked up my call.

"I am good orhan, it's just I am super bored and I thought we haven't met for few days so what say shall we party like usual." I suggested to him.

"Are you sure, you are free. Then count me on."I said when he said he is free today.

"Cut the phone Sara ." Kartik came running to me and pulled the phone from me.

"What is your problem Kartik ??" I asked him with a angry tone.

"Who told you to call him now ?? " he asked me.

"Why should not I ?? He is my best friend and I will go out with anyone and it's my wish." I replied.

"Sara still but why now ?? I am there na. Listen to me I don't want you to go out with them. It's not because I am typical guy who wants you to be in home it's just I can't be with you . Understand na babu." He was explaining very cutely.

"Haha .....haha..." I started to laugh and Kartik was looking at me with a areyouforrealface.

"Why are you laughing Sara ??" He asked me.

"It's because I didn't call him at , I just acted like I am speaking to him ." I said controlling my laugh but still I couldn't.

"Sara, okay I give up baby." He said Hugging me.

"That's my hero, don't try to make me jealous ." I said with a winning grin.

"See I told you, you never get jealous." He said challenging me that he was right.

"Baby listen na, till now I wasn't sure that you like me back so I was easy going but now after you asked me to be your girlfriend and proposing like that in front of media and people , you will see how jealous I get ." I said with my eyebrows raised.

"Achaaa let's see." He said smiling that I will lose.

"In your dreams Kartik, doesn't yesterday night and recent incident didn't teach you anything." I asked him.

"That was unexpected but now this is a challenge so let's see." He said.

"Yaa let's see."

"Tell me you were scared na." I teased him.

"No no I wasn't scared." He said.

" okay you are not going to agree the truth any time soon and I am so hungry can we have breakfast ?? I asked him

"Sure this way madam, he said like I am in a restaurant and pushed by my shoulders to the dining table.

After having breakfast, I decided to leave to my house and Kartik had few works.

I went to my home and as soon I went inside my mom came and hugged me.

"MA what happened ??" I asked her.

"Didn't you check your phone ??" She asked me after looking at me from top and bottom and analysing me .

"No mom, I was with Kartik so I didn't." I said with a weird face as I didn't know what was going on.

"Okay , come and sit first." She said pulling me to the sofa.

"Open your phone and see." She said.

When I opened I didn't see any notifications.

"Mom there is no notifications and why are you making a big deal." I said and only then I thought why there are no notifications at all. I am sure I will one notification.

I checked my settings to see all the notifications were off.

Then slowly I opened my whatsapp first and saw the memes and comments of how people are trashing me for a particular scene. The comments were so mean and I didn't know why or how I could see my eyes are so red as I started to cry.

"Sara, don't cry." My mom said.

" mom what is all these MA and it's a single scene ." I said showing her the picture.

"Yaa I know, I thought you would have handled it like how say something else bad about you, like your clothes our culture and about your weight." My mom said trying to calm me.

"Mom that is my taste and I will never change that for anyone and you above all people will know that, but my acting is my job mom and when people tell me I am bad at that it hurts." I said.

"Sara." She came to console me but I stopped.

"Mom, if you don't mind shall I go to my room, I will have to handle this on my own, and don't worry I know you are here for me and I will speak to you when I can solve it on my own." I said and left to my room.