16

Kartik Aaryan pov:

Wow I never expected such a surprise from Sara . To include my mother and sister in it just made me speechless.

I know I hugged her forgetting the whole world. This girl is making me slowly fall for her with her innocence.

"Do we even have to go that place . I mean your mom and sister are here. Let's spend it here and call it a night." Sara said while we both were posing for the photo.

"No, no it's very important that we go now. My mom and sis won't mind."

"Okay, then let's leave when you like."

After taking photos for a lifetime we decided to leave. Sara was speaking with Priya about the cleaning work while I accompanied my mom and sister to the car.

"Listen guys, even Sara has reached 10 million. It would have not been a week gap but somehow we both managed to reach 10 million followers . So I too planned a surprise for her. But I didn't expect her to give a surprise  for me and invite you guys." I stopped to take a gap from the continuous speech." So I want you both to come and we will go home from there." I said.

"Sure why not." Mom said.

I gave my driver the address so he can go first. Sara and I left the cafe after them.

I choose Imtiaz Ali Sir's office as it's where me and Sara had our first lunch and decided to be friends.

"Why are we in our director's office."

"Shh, just follow me." I said leading her to the lawn outside.

I choose the big tree. Below the tree the words 10 M were written in red roses. And a big heart around the 10 M. 10 lanterns were standing in the side along with some Chinese lamp which are round in shape. And the whole tree was covered in fairy lights.

"Oh my god ! Kartik this is so amazing." She was jumping up and down.

"Calm down Sara." I said holding her in place.

"Congratulations Sara and Kartik for reaching 10 M" Imtiaz sir Congratulated us.

"Thank you sir." We both said in unison.

"Why did you spend some many money for this ??" she asked.

"Sara, I planned this a week before and I just used fairy lights, lanterns and roses. Nothing too fancy. Pizza was cut as we ate dinner."

"Oh, so sorry sir. If I have know I would have come here." Sara said feeling sorry.

"It's really no problem. You guys have fun." Imtiaz sir said leaving us alone to join with my mom and sis.

"Thanks Kartik for not ordering a cake and giving me a hard time resisting to eat it." Sara was literally hugging me so tight.

"Anything for my princess, see I even stole your 10 M balloon to decorate here." Which made her laugh.

"Kartik............" she squealed like a fan girl.

"As if you haven't spend a lot of money today."

"That's nothing, just a dinner with your family."

"Achaaaa.... anyways congratulations for both of us for having 10 million followers." I said giving my dashing smile.

"*blush**blush* congratulations for both of us." Sara said after having a hard time in controlling her blush.

"Come on I have one more surprise." I said pulling her to the tree.

I gather everyone around the tree and spoke "there are 10 lanterns so let us light them,make a wish and leave them in the air."

"That's a nice idea." My mom said.

"Princess Rapunzel loves lanterns." Teased my sister.

As there were 10 lanterns we each wished for two things.

My first was 'Don't let anything to change between me and Sara.'

My second wish was 'let my family be happy and I should always make them proud.'

I wonder what Sara wished .

I wanted to stay a little bit more but as it was so late we decided to cut our meeting short and leave home. I went with my mom and sis while Sara went with her driver.

"Mom and Kiki just wait in the car, I will join you guys after Sara left."

"Sara, such a amazing day it was." I said intervening my hands with her.

"I enjoyed a lot Kartik."

"Can't believe we both will surprise each other on the same day." I said thinking about the coincidence.

"Yes..." she said blushing.

"Take care. Will see you tomorrow." I said with a  goodnight hug.

"Will see you soon." Her face became sad as we were to leave soon.

"Be online. Let's chat till we reach home." I added after seeing her become sad.

"Sure, why not." She said getting into the car.

I waited till her car left and joined my mom and sister.

A story by Sanjana Suresh