78

Kartik Aaryan pov:

Sara woke up after some time and saw my whole family joined in the bed and we were watching a movie.

"Hello Sara ...." my sister shouted making me more embarrassed.

"Hey.." she said and turned towards me and hugged me.

"Kartik it's so embarrassing, why didn't you wake me up ??" She asked blushing.

"I told you you to wake up but you were the one who shouted I wanted to sleep for few hours don't disturb me." I said.

"Oh no... you know me right I am bad once I sleep Atleast you could have kept an alarm which you made me wake up." She said.

"Next time for sure." I said.

"Sara...slept well." My dad asked her.

"Yes pa..." she said still hiding in my chest.

"She is so shy ..." I mouthed the words and they got it.

"Sara.... I didn't expect this from you at all Beta." My mom started to act.

"Yes Sara, never from you .." my dad joined.

"What ??" She decided to leave my chest to see what my parents are asking her.

"What happened ??" She asked again.

"You didn't say a word to us and just speaking to Kartik." Both said at the same time.

"Nice timing , carry on ." I mouthed again and gave them a thumbs up.

"MA, pa nothing like that..." Sara was justifying.

"No sara , we don't want to heart anything and you disappoint us ." My dad said.

"Pa nothing like that, it's just embarrassing that I didn't notice you all came here and I was sleeping without any care in the world ." Sara said looking down.

"It's okay... you know we are just teasing you." MA said Hugging me.

"Yes Sara don't become too sad, everyone here loves you." My sister said.

"Thank you and I know it ." Sara said Hugging kiki and she was the hug to hide from others.

"She is really amazing brother, I guess I should spend more time with her." Kiki said.

"Yeah you should." I said.

"I will just freshen up an come ." Sara said leaving the bed.

Then we saw her leave the room but everyone decided not to disturb her. She came with some lemon juice and popcorn.

We all looked at her.

"We are watching this movie right ??" She asked us with her eyebrows raised.

"Yes..." we all replied.

"Then why are you looking me up and down. Take a cup." She said passing the tray to us.

"Sara...come here." My sister pulled Sara towards her and was cuddling her.

As my sister stole Sara I went and hugged my mom in process of making king Sara jealous but she is enjoying my bonding with my mother.

Dad was right we thought Sara and my mom would engage into a jealousy fight but they are admiring each other and having fun.

After the movie was finished data checked her phone. "No one my mom wants me home and I have to leave sorry guys." She said.

"Yes Beta that's the reason we came to check on you but you were sleeping peacefully and Kartik spoke about it , nothing important so you can go slowly." My mother spoke.

"MA, pa I hope you guys all packed your bags... and I know I was not her to help you guys but I think my go to girl would have helped you." Sara asked.

"Yes ... we are so ready to go." Mom and dad shouted.

"Mom, dad it's not acceptable. Even with me you are not this excited but with Sara you are super excited like a school kids going on their first trip." I teased and also love the way how my parents love Sara as their own daughter.

How can find another girl ever in my life after Sara came .

"I will miss you guys "kiki said.

"Don't worry have fun with your friends now in the future you can go to Maldives or any country with your future husband ." Sara joked.

"Bye bye ." She said leaving the house.

"Why do every time she leave the house I feel something is missing." My mom blurted out.

"Even I do feel the same mom, without hearing a voice for once or a video message from her it's like my day is horrible." I added when my mom also thought like me.

" I don't know Kartik, she sure has a charm and way to be around people." My dad said.

"I have to accept this s nawab and I have never seen her act like that or she is saif sir daughter. If I was famous like her my attitude will be different but she is very cool." My sister added.

"Yes kiki she is different you haven't been with her alone , it will be super fun. Just think of something that you both can do together for a day." I said to her.

"Don't worry I will ." She replied.

"Today night by 9 we are leaving for new year celebration and it's a surprise so dress and let's haffun." I said to all.

After 8:30 in the night I didn't see anyone in the hall.

"Mom, dad , Kiki ." I shouted .

"Kartik don't shout we are getting ready." My sister shouted.

"How long will you take guys." I asked them.

"Wait we are leaving tomorrow so I just want to enjoy with you and I am trying new outfit with mom." Kiki said.

"Okay." I said and sat down as they won't come anytime soon.

My dad joined me after 10 minutes.

"Dad you too." I asked him.

"No Kartik I slept as it's a going to be long time." My dad said.

"If you are feeling tired or anything we can come back." I said feeling guilty.

"I will beat you once again if you treat me like a sick and old person. I just slept so that i would look bad n picture and Maldives should be amazing." He said.

"Oh oh ... I didn't know that." I teased my dad.

"I have reached the cafe where are you  ??" Sara messaged me .

"Kiki and mom is taking forever to get ready. You wait upstairs I will message and all you when I reach there." I txted her back.

After 20 minutes my mom and sis dressed.

"We are having a family new year celebration mom and kiki not Karan Johar party ." I teased them.

"Come we are already late our reservation would have gone to some one else." I said pulling them to the car.